We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I don't personally think i could ever own one, it's just nlt my type of car but i can definitely appreciate them as they really are different and fairly underrated, and that's what i like in cars! It's basically the only reason i bought a GtsT over a GTR back when i was looking for a skyline

From an Evo IV to an E500, you change cars in a more drastic manner than I do! :lol: Congrats, may it serve you well.

In other news, after 1200km of autobahn fun (at the limit of its tyres) on Monday and 750km of tearing up Polish and Lithuanian country side (at the limit of my patience) today, Dave Döner and I have finally reached my and his new home:

cyCINWi.jpg

All these W211's STAWP IT!!! :cry:

Wow, nice move mate, E500 with some 8 moving buckets. :D Looks good in white, those wheels are called Rucha and were stock Avantgarde wheels for the pre-facelift (june 06). If you want something sportier, enough AMG wheels to choose, or take the 10 twin-spoke rims that were on the facelifted Avantgardes.

Is it an ex-diplomate car btw? Seems to have a flag holder on the wing panel.

Ye Tomas, I'm jealous... his car seems good equipped too. Xenon lights, better climate control, rear sun shade, seat heating, right type of wood (not the orange-ish base wood), memory seats, adaptive suspension. I'd sign for it xD

T1M

Even better that the Merc is correct hand drive!

:)) of course i buy cars only with correct hand drive :D

cis4care

From an Evo IV to an E500, you change cars in a more drastic manner than I do! Congrats, may it serve you well.

but i just love this wooden wheel

yftef.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

CLR-GTR

Wow, nice move mate, E500 with some 8 moving buckets. Looks good in white, those wheels are called Rucha and were stock Avantgarde wheels for the pre-facelift (june 06). If you want something sportier, enough AMG wheels to choose, or take the 10 twin-spoke rims that were on the facelifted Avantgardes.

i think like you about wheels

i think i will choose from this three wheels

2lhqt.jpg

bnbxy.jpg

xzayz.jpg

Is it an ex-diplomate car btw? Seems to have a flag holder on the wing panel.

i don't know exactly but i think that too, and it only has 53K KM Mileage, in japan they are not driving cars or what is happening i don't understand :))

best part of my car is all that options what it has :nuts:

Dan G

At least I'm keeping my IV rather than moving to the dark side

:D

Friend of mine had the same... bought an R33 Skyline months ago but it only passed tests for registration on dutch roads like a week or 2 ago. And then he still has to get some more little bits fixed before he can drive it, let alone he's waiting for better weather xD

Those are some good wheel choices. I'd indeed only pick the 3rd set if you had a darker car, or you have to go for the lighter non-shiny set. With an AMG pack, I'd go for those other 5-spokes.

And 53K km is really like new, nice find!