We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So after 3 and a half years of... well.. never boring Lexus (or Lexbus as Calster would say) ownership my dad traded it in for something much better :lol:

CrLQfXG.jpg

JSigKgw.jpg

cXP0UZs.jpg

WCeuWlN.jpg

ogk5T3i.jpg

Aaaand random cold start video:

And if anyone here is considering a 2nd gen Lexus IS, do yourself a favour and buy the petrol... you'll save yourself some headaches :p

Wow nice. Looks good in red too, never seen one before in red. Only the estate model in hyacinth red (I assume this is the base-paint red... fire opal or something or jupiter red, dunno what it's called today). That car will definitely stand out :p

Yup me neither, not sure if the pictures do it justice, it's a stunning colour in person.

Helmy do you have any idea what the differences are with the Sport? Does it have different suspension? :hmmm:

AMG sports pack? Should have lowered and firmer suspension, ofcourse in addition to the exterior differences (bumper with the boomerang LED's and sportier intakes, ventilated brakes, sporty wheels).

You should get the VIN number of that car. I can do it, but the dealership can also do it: get a datacard of the car. Then you know all optional equipment.

AMG sports pack? Should have lowered and firmer suspension, ofcourse in addition to the exterior differences (bumper with the boomerang LED's and sportier intakes, ventilated brakes, sporty wheels).

You should get the VIN number of that car. I can do it, but the dealership can also do it: get a datacard of the car. Then you know all optional equipment.

Ahhh, that's what I thought. It has 18" AMG wheels and it does seem to sit quite low, and the brakes are rather large looking. Well that explains that then :lol:

Yeah I'll do that, maybe get them to turn off the speed limiter while we're there :leaves:

And remember, if your dad misses certain equipment (ventilated seats, memory seats), contact MBenzNL. Although he's based in holland, he also travels to retrofit stuff. Ofcourse comes at a cost, but it'll be 100% OEM. If the dealership says it's impossible, don't take that answer for granted :p