We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Havent posted in this thread in forever, still absolutely in love with my ST150, a few changes since last time I posted- most noticeable, painted all the flat grey plastics a sorta satin/semi gloss black (including the headlight casings), tinted the tail lights, fitted ST badges, got new tyres (215/40/17 Bridgestone RE003), fitted 12mm rear hub spacers- fancy stancy- and fitted a front splitter from a company in the UK called Triple R Composites. Have Eibach 30mm lowering springs on their way, hopefully here in the next couple of weeks.

11241032_10208041115289409_4524191890897469706_n.jpg?oh=36de9c1463817958427b1212ef4e5bd7&oe=569D788C

My fake tailpipes look much the same. I could investigate how to clean them them (standard wash didn't work) or I could just replace them with new ones.

Metal polish & microfiber cloth. If you have never cleaned them and you don't mind the scratches, then use a wire wool. I clean mine with an APC and wheel woolie every regular wash and they're fine.

Gotta say the standard of Cars is getting very good in here at times!

Wait till next year, I'll be bringing it crashing down again. ;)

-

"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside"

[ATTACH]24162[/ATTACH]

Had a chance to plonk the car somewhere it was't allowed, all access to the beach front is threw 1 road, that's a tunnel under the beachfront road, and blocked by a large gate. Gate was open...so took the risk. :)

Sadly never had my camera on me, and as tempting as it was to go on the sand for a quick dash decided not to, as got funny look's as it was.

But think of all the scene points to be had by slapping some cheap coliovers it it and putting some generic stickers on it?

Rolling in scene points and would look totally sick and generic stance yo, which is what youd want, innit' bruv? :rolleyes:

Joke aside, if you did consider coilovers, i'd recommend MeisterR's, pricey but I can't fault them one bit on the Civic and neather can anyone I know who run them on there cars, and they can take a pounding. Half the British Drift Championship seem to be using them! Fully height and dampening adjustable.

But...if your wanting an MX5 for the pure, simple bliss of man & machine. Leave her be. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.