We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Generic UK mate tesco stance is the wuuuurst; maybe on par with ze Germans who have developed a fetish in weird rims.

On a more serious note: get some matched shocks and springs (Bilstein's B12 comes to mind, dunno if there is one for your Miata). DO NOT BUY CHEAP COILOVERS.

BTW, how many scene points, Cal?

y8qqOtN.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a prius to me,

Soooo, I may have put the rally car away for winter (bit of a conflicting statement that but nevermind) to save money on fuel while there's no car shows...

Bought a daily:

[ATTACH]24309[/ATTACH]

*sigh*

Hopefully i'll get some nice wheels for it, coilovers and the sport body kit, will be like having my civic all over again! :D

Soooo, I may have put the rally car away for winter (bit of a conflicting statement that but nevermind) to save money on fuel while there's no car shows...

Bought a daily:

*snip*

*sigh*

Hopefully i'll get some nice wheels for it, coilovers and the sport body kit, will be like having my civic all over again! :D

I'm just gonna' sit here and hope you're talking about the Citroen :p

Bought a daily:

*sigh*

Did it come with a purse? :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...