We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Thanks guys, I also really like the black grill made a world of difference. I took the black off the wheels because it came off when I was mounting the winter tires on the wheels so I peeled it off. And It doesn't look like a baby mustang, the mustang look like a baby fusion lol. Fusion came first. but i'm really enjoying it. I installed an electronic boost controller, so now it has 5 PSI extra, and around 300HP. The bike is also pretty good, a little small and a little slow but its a good starter for my first bike. In the next year or so Ill be buying a Harley. either a Street Bob or a Street Glide. But that bike is freakin loud with the new exhaust. Unfortunately I dont have a GoPro or an action cam. But maybe in the future.

Here is my Audi 80, 2.0E (1990)

Sadly, I'll be parting my way with it soon, as it doesn't get through the winter in Finland anymore as it used to. Had to walk to work today because the locks were frozen solid... :lol:

[ATTACH]24585[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]24586[/ATTACH]

Oh yeah, and it has only been driven about 260 thousand kilometers, no rust or anything!

It is!

And the greatest story for this car is that my grandma changed the transmission-box when the old one broke up (pretty sure she forgot to check the oils for it). The cost for that operation was about 3000 euros, and even back then (few years ago) the value of this car is less than half of that amount... I'm glad I didn't have to pay anything for this, since grandma had no use for it anymore...

Why such a high cost for transmission change, you might wonder? It is an automatic transmission and the gearbox is damn expensive. Dumb people, but I can't complain! :duck:

Looks like you had some great fun.

I'd love to be able to drive a proper Scooby or quattro in heavy snow and ice like that. Looks like it would be sooooooooo much fun. :)

Usually if it snows over Christmas my dad and I'll go out for a drive through the mountains (because we're nuts like that) in the GT-Four, it's mega fun. Big tires don't seem to dig into the snow well so you're controlled sliding from A-B :lol: Scary as hell going down the mountain though. Last time we went up the first route we took was covered in ice that had frozen over thick untouched snow, tried to take a run at it, ended up just spinning the wheels and not going anywhere, then the whole car slid back and turned 90 degrees... the road was only just wide enough for a car. How we got out of it I don't know... :lol:

I'm fairly proficient at driving on tarmac. :toetap: Both normally and sliding around when it's wet.

I love driving in the snow. It was epic in my Mini as that pretty much glided across the top and could get places where much bigger cars *cough*school run cars*cough* got stuck. And the MG, incredible fun as it's on summer sports tyres but still doesn't get stuck that easily.

But the few inches we get here is nothing compared to the feet of snow places in Europe get. The peak district gets a lot of snow usually but most ways there are up steep hills that get closed or blocked by stuck cars because people don't know how to snow.

Usually if it snows over Christmas my dad and I'll go out for a drive through the mountains (because we're nuts like that) in the GT-Four, it's mega fun. Big tires don't seem to dig into the snow well so you're controlled sliding from A-B :lol: Scary as hell going down the mountain though. Last time we went up the first route we took was covered in ice that had frozen over thick untouched snow, tried to take a run at it, ended up just spinning the wheels and not going anywhere, then the whole car slid back and turned 90 degrees... the road was only just wide enough for a car. How we got out of it I don't know... :lol:

Something similar happened to us four years ago; it was pretty fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQ9pRS79EA

... no, not really

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally got the picture I took from my new car this Tuesday, uploaded to my PC so I can actually post it here! :lol:

Toyota Corolla - 1.4L VVT-i, and a hatchback of course! (model 2005)

[ATTACH]24715[/ATTACH]

So far I've changed the hubcaps from the Toyota's original to entirely black ones, and made the car my own for real by attaching a vanilla wunderbaum to the rear mirror! Summer tires are also with hubcaps, but after the next summer I'll be getting some rims under it with new tires.