We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Thankfully, it's just cosmetic. Only warning light to come on the dash was telling me the daytime bulb was out... :lol:

Bumper, bonnet, wing, sidelight, bits of trim & possibly headlight. Inner wheel arch as well. Will need to do some wiring for the plugs for the lights, horn,etc. Plugs them self are fine but the bit that secures them onto whatever it plugs into has broke....so not secure

For hitting it at a 40 -50mph(Braked down from 60+), i'm bloody lucky! Expected the airbags to go off

I'm current checking my contract with the dealership on the issue before I make a move, as the job is easy enough that I'm likely to source the parts myself and do the job. Don't fancy getting the insurance involved as would put my premium up for a few years, it's cosmetic's & fact nobody else was involved.(Sadly, could't contact Bambi for details)

The good news is I'm sure everything bar the trim & pumper are the same as on the normal 500, so should be fairly cheap to get the parts and such.

How do I feel by it all? After the initial shouting of abuse, I could't help but laugh. Worst part is finding out who has to sort it, or if i'm allowed to!

so after more thought and going to see a BRZ yesterday...they are starting to appeal to me more....the interior does have a cheap feel to it though....might annoy me a bit every day, it's way nicer than my 5...but defiantly a downgrade from the R33, but that was to be expected....I still dont know...but watch this space!

Thought about getting a STuh?

I can't believe how much fun my Fiesta ST is to drive. I thought my old mid-engined MG was fun but the STuh is on a whole new level of fun and it's surprisingly tail happy when pushed. Sure, it's not as tail happy as a RWD is/should be but it's still impressive none the less. Also very very tunable with the stock block and internals able to push 300bhp+ with kits available for over 400bhp from a 1.6. :eek:

/Ford salesman

Oh hell no.

If I do ever get around to modifying it, it will only be functional things like engine upgrades, suspension and brakes. None of that silly crap like garish bumpers, stickers, an even dafter spoiler. :toetap:

The only visual things would be an intercooler and brakes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.