We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Not functional. :cheeky:

I know it's all about personal taste and that's fine with me but I dread to think how the car would behave in a sudden manoeuvre.

Another new car update, today I viewed one of my dream cars...infact it is my dream car, (just a heads up I'm a pretty big rotary fanatic) a '93 RX7...and i can afford it....but can I afford to daily it....probably not :( the quest for a skyline replacement continues

Also the maintenance of the rotary! Not a dig at them as I love RX's.

As i'm sure you'll know, alot of them will have been thrashed and not well looked after. Alot of dodgy RX8's at the moment because of this! (That and ferrous oxide...)

---

Ive had no leads with parts for the Abarth as of yet, most places I've talked to (albeit breaker yards) all say they do have the bumper/trim yet when they send pictures over it's for a normal 500... :fp: This is despite telling them the differences and such and that they know the differences.

So looks like a trip to the Fiat dealership in the weekend. (The Abrth one is 70 miles away...)

I know plenty about rotary maintenance. it's just the things such as fuel and insurance that I'll struggle with, the skyline was very tight for me to run and I was hoping to cut down on costs (or my fiancee wants me to cut down on costs....)

Every day that I think about it I am drawn more to the BRZ/GT86....

When I get something you guys will know trust me!

@Tim: Nice one! The next step in terms of handling & epicness! Loved it when i had a shot of one. :D

-

Since Me has been posting here, though this would be welcome...

MlANQlz.jpg

Yes, they are CB antenna's on the roof. Reason is because the cars are in 'Convoy Spec' for the 500 mile drive down to a Club meet next weekend!

This picture was taken after a 60 mile run down to Dundee to both test the radios and look at other cars.

Because yolo! I guess, when I get my heart set on something, it's hard to not do it :eek:

That is essentially my reasoning for getting cars, and doing stupid things with them. :D

If you can afford to, then why the hell not.

-

Some of you may have seen, but I spent a weekend with a group of guys from another forum I'm on. I did a 1100 mile round trip down to the town of Buckingham to spend a weekend & go camping in the pouring rain, thunder & lighting while surrounded by 'rubbish' cars and like minded people. :D

At the Scottish-English Border...

W7caLz1.jpg

When your car is big enough to be in two country's at the same time...

qGKojvC.jpg

Passing the home of British Motorsport...

Fe022de.jpg

I was amazed at how close to the road some parts of the track were! Seen a Volvo dumper truck on it...

Who needs Pebble Beach? This is a real Concoures d'Elegance event...

Yws16fW.jpg

Not all car's are shown, some people only visited for a day, others had left by Sunday morning as well as others parking outside the field because...

Thanks to the random heavy rain that would occur, the entrance became more akin to what you'd have seen in France 100 years ago...

VmqzQGI.jpg

The Lexus got stuck on the way in, and oh boy did she get stuck on the way out! (The path was worse). Turns out it takes 10 people, snow mode on and turning the TSC off to get a 2 tonne car out of the mud. :lol:

Did manage to bottom out as well, taking my already torn front splitter off.

C9kaSrC.jpg

Who needs off road tyres or 4 wheel drive? :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.