We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Very accurate video... It's on the door and rear wing, quite badly on the rear wing. Gonna cost a fortune.

Basically, where I work, there's a woman who always parks across 2 spaces, god knows why as she only drives a Fiesta, but I utilise this and park next to her (in 1 space) as it means no one can park next to me on one side. I usually park quite far over in the space, so there's plenty of room on the other side too. Maybe what happened is someone thought I parked like an idiot and forced her to park really far over, when that is not the case at all. Hopefully I can obtain CCTV from Police but I very very much doubt it.

so today I'm driving to work and smell burning oil, open up the bonnet of the 5 and my turbo feed pipe is spewing the stuff everywhere :( yes it's old and french but it's been reliable so far! thank god i can fix it at work

cool story, bruh

not tryna be offensive, but have we ever seen pics of the cars you always talk about, mate? :hmmm:

Took this a few week's ago while back up the West Coast, fantastic weather and the road was near enough empty. :D

Ds51hAp.jpg

The Applecross-Shieldaig road is a personal favourite of mine, by no means a driving road due to the fact half the time you can't see whats coming the other way. But can still have fun on it, while taking in the views. :D

Can't wait to taker the Abarth up there once it's fixed up.

[ATTACH]26689[/ATTACH]

My first car - 1993 E36 BMW 318is Coupe, 5-Speed Manual.

I got it about a month ago and have since been restoring it from it's undesirable state.

Since I got it, iv'e bought new wheel center caps, a new shift knob, a new shift boot, a new handbrake boot and a new key.

Those are only the first few things iv'e gotten for it and I plan to do much more with it.

Hopefully I can post some decent pictures of it soon.

Thanks guys. I love it too! It's a blue-ish silver (I saw the actual color's name under the hood but I can't remember it) and that style of picture was inspired by one of my favorite driving games called Vanishing Point.

The car has a set of 18" E46 M3 wheels and I'll try to get a proper 3/4 shot of the car later once we get the new rear tires fitted (Pirelli Dragons :D).

Looks to be in rather good condition, a lot of those kinda vehicles tend to be quite well 'used' haha, I really like it :hmmm:

actually yes, it is in good condition due to information from auction, it has only 94000km on the clock :))

i bought it from japan :)

after two months it will arrive to my country :))

got few more photos

yblj2.jpg

j8iz3.jpg

yiifu.jpg

m6qrj.jpg

0suwi.jpg

xu2nq.jpg

302gj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.