We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon chaps :) Been a while, car is still a pile, but i find this place somewhere to document a few of my updates as I CBA to do a build thread.

[ATTACH]27162[/ATTACH]

Actually made a change to the car for the first time in ages:

Before:

[ATTACH]27163[/ATTACH]

After:

[ATTACH]27164[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Afternoon chaps :) Been a while, car is still a pile, but i find this place somewhere to document a few of my updates as I CBA to do a build thread.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27162[/ATTACH]

http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=27162&d=1474117433

You must get amazing GPS satellite reception with that shark-fin antenna :lol:

Thought you guys might like the wheels I get around in (It's my dad's), a totally unbiased Peugeot 308 SW.

Some details, 1.6 petrol engine, metallic black paintjob, manual gearbox, built in 2009. It's not a very "cool car" but it's a comfortable car. Plus, my dad loves Peugeots comfortable ride and the Peugeot garage is behind our house so it's easy to maintain it.

I must apologize for the difference in pictures, the interior pictures were made today with my iPhone camera, the exterior ones were made with my old potato phone with a rather crappy camera :)

x3shC32.jpg

KAkOXRN.jpg

I apologize for the terrible mess in the interior. It needs cleaning.

SPS1HPf.jpg

As you can see we didn't opt for the navigation system (but my phone can navigate just fine), also not for the sport steering wheel and track package :) Overall it has a clean and simple interior.

18MMUkJ.jpg

Amazing seats and as I said, manual gearbox (because I'm a carguy and auto sucks meeeh (< fanboy mode activated)). Also, it's always light in here because of the panoramic roof.

bAkFHYF.jpg

The boot full of stuff that we might actually be needing sometimes in the future (a lot of tools, umbrella's, a mini car jack, etc). The boot and the overall space is another reason to like this car, it's very high and short so parking is relatively easy in it (although, the optional parking beepers are helpful with that, too).

Maybe you like it, maybe not, I grew up in these kind of cars so I rather like it, and I can assure you that some options on this car, while being normal nowadays, are necessary once you have had them, like the panoramic roof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.