We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Yeah she is in decent condition for her age, a few scratches and stone chips but otherwise really good externally, the interior has all the usual E36 issues (Sagging headliner, sagging glovebox, and bolster wear on the outer side of the drivers seat) but overall it's in good condition, I also really love the silver, if it ever gets new paint it will stay the same colour that's for sure!

• 4 weeks later...

Not mine but...

[ATTACH]30820[/ATTACH]

Another E36 has ended up in my life. I've been doing a fair bit of maintenance on it as well as letting it sin in my drive.

Its a 320i, auto.

It cost the owner, an ex-member here (Well, not been on in yonks) the best part of...well nothing. And it had MOT, which the worst thing it failed on was the rear shock abosrbers being excessively worn. Not bad!

I do have to say, I really do like the E36 chassis. The 316 is a great thing, and having 6-pot power just makes it even better! The auto-box doesn't even hamper it as we expected!

Whod have though I'd be saying that... ;)

Welcome to the E36 gang!

I've been part of the E36 clan since August 2016.

[ATTACH]30832[/ATTACH]

My 316i, full base spec. ;)

1.6 4-pot, 100hp(When new) 5-Spd manual, cloth seats, un-painted bumpers from factory and in Arctic White.

A slow resto project, but been to a few local classic shows with me last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there @Sponge, long time no indeed see. :bigsmile: I am really happy to hear that in this time, a lot of good has happened for you, and that there is also a mini-Sponge out there too. :p Congrats on all that you have achieved, mate. On to the car, she's a belter! I do like those models of Lexus, both the previous-gen and yours. Excellent colour too, can never go wrong with silver to be honest, and the mods you got going on only improve upon an already stunning motor. So good to see you doing well and I hope we get to see more of you around these parts.

[quote name='Diablo']Nice wee motor you got yourself @Milli. So... what mods you going to do to it? :cheeky:[/QUOTE] At the moment, none. I will work with it, as Uber driver. Yes, it is eligible for Uber Brazil. Lol, so, i can't really mod it. But maybe, later on, if i get enough money, what i think i can do is buy the 16" original rims that came with the Griffe trim and replace my 15" ones. And maybe the chrome exhaust tip, also available in the Griffe trim.

[quote name='Diablo']Hello there @Sponge, long time no indeed see. :bigsmile: I am really happy to hear that in this time, a lot of good has happened for you, and that there is also a mini-Sponge out there too. :p Congrats on all that you have achieved, mate. On to the car, she's a belter! I do like those models of Lexus, both the previous-gen and yours. Excellent colour too, can never go wrong with silver to be honest, and the mods you got going on only improve upon an already stunning motor. So good to see you doing well and I hope we get to see more of you around these parts.[/QUOTE] Cheers for the warm welcome back! It's been far too long! It'll take a few months of reading to catch up with all that's happened! How are things with yourself?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.