We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Ferrari 360 Spider

Tool831

Btw i have 1 complaint about this model:

The glass enginecover is hidiously bright and it doesn't really looks like it fits the rest of the car lightning wise.

Any possibility you could "tone it down"?

Well only thing i can think of is putting window glass on it, that way its abit darker and i believe should stop it from going bright.

The glass on it right now is called 'light glass' which is a white very transparent glass for headlights and rear lights. Window glass is where it has the darkness and is used on the front, rear, side windows.

• Replies 113
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't tried it yet, but this mod looks awesome...

I'd like to replace the 612 Scaglietti, but it would be faster than the Challenge Stradale :oook: (.... maybe a btrq swap will fix this .... )

well, i've replaced the mod with the 360CS, but the engine get the color of the car, so i almost cant see the engine, the whole engine get the color of the car, even the silver parts

this are the "stripes" ... take the other color and it works.;)

this are the "stripes" ... take the other color and it works.;)

thank you man it did help, thank you very much.

another question, when im using the CS as a replacement, any way i can make the seats color brown like in the main photos? cuz right now its white, and the CS doesnt have an option to change color, so i guess the white is the default, any way to change the default?

maybe tool find a way to have different interior-colors... for this you have to body-swap to a car which has different interiors, the main replacement is the F430 spider, so i think there is no way to change it on the Stradale without working with ZModeler.

but i have no idea if it works because i have the CS as replacement, too ;)

greetings and nice to hear it works now :)

PS: If you want to have other exterior-colors for the Stradale, have a look at this http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=10556

Tool!

Thank you for this mod! :D

As usual, i made you a birthday cake!

And i made you a video :D

Here it is:

[TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyKP1K-2p8&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyKP1K-2p8&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

I just love your mods :o

Great car:)

But I think there is a bug, when you start the engine there comes no smoke out of the exhaust pipes(sorry for my english, i am a nightmare in english) It could be a bug, but I am new (a rookie) and maby i am wrong

• 3 weeks later...