We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cops Pull You Over For Speeding

jj421

Now, along time ago, I had downloaded this mod from here. What this mod did was add one police badge (or more, I can't remember) everytime you went 5 MPH or so over the speed limit. I loved this mod because it made the game much more realistic.:excited: Now I can't find the mod anymore.:crying: If anyone can get me this mod and post a link, I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! Or I'm fine if you just make the mod now. I'm thinking it got deleted though, but help me if you can! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

As I could understand it's not a limitation of cars speed.

Instead, this mod gives to the police the hability to detect if you are driving over current speed limit and if so, starts to pursuit you. I guess that's what jj421 means.

It makes TDU more real, and I like it. So, if someone has the mod, please share!!:excited:

A mod like this has never been on these boards. Maybe on another forum or site, but this type of mod hasn't been around on here. The only close mod I can remember is one where the engine cut out if you crashed, but never a speed limit one.

However I'd love this mod (if it does exist), or at least if it had a function to enable and disable it mid-game :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I think I may have found the location of the settings which determine whether the cops chase you for speeding or not: AIConfig.xml. However, I can't figure out which of the parameters I need to change (I've tried quite a few!). Can anyone enlighten me?

may be on to something....

I think I may have found the location of the settings which determine whether the cops chase you for speeding or not: AIConfig.xml. However, I can't figure out which of the parameters I need to change (I've tried quite a few!). Can anyone enlighten me?

Can you tell me how to open this so that it can be read, I'll have a look if I can get any help with this.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...