We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Least Favourite Car To Drive?

Not only is it the worst car in the game, it's too unrealistic and the only thing it's good for it taking it to the strip and racing down the street...

Actually, for multiracing purposes, it is the best overall car in the game. Yes, it's very unrealistic, but it is the best.

My least favorite(s):

Ruf RT12

Catetham

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Guest LeetPix

Both Pagani Zonda's, I love they way they look but its a shame they don't take corners well in this game and understeer like hell.

Edonis is just ugly, handles like crap and isn't all that fast.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a few, and i love a few:

i HATE the SLR McLaren, uncontrollable, slow and sounds like a dying honda civic:twisted:only good thing is it looks ok

i HATE the caterham CSR 250, slow, should b c or d class, ugly sounds crap and worst of all its a kit car!:eek:

and most of all i HAAAATE the Edonis, its uncontrollable, looks like something i pooped out this morning, sounds like someone humming with a cold and is slow and everything sucks about it :ill:

haha, the best car IS the viper SRT-10, ownage:excited:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any given classic car (About one in every million people will laugh when I say 'THEY LIED TO ME!')

They're crappy, although some do have nice bodies. The few exceptions are the Shelby Cobra, the AC 429 (Am I getting that right?) and that G-class Lambo, they're good for when I absolutely must do a G-class race. I unlocked the paint shop with the AC. and I also have a deep personal hatred of the Saturn Sky, as it misled me into thinking the Audi TT and that F class Alfa Romeo were worse for a year after I bought the game. I know better now.

I like the Zonda though, it takes some skill to drive, but you get respect from the people who are smart enough to know that.