We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Least Favourite Car To Drive?

Any given classic car (About one in every million people will laugh when I say 'THEY LIED TO ME!')

They're crappy, although some do have nice bodies. The few exceptions are the Shelby Cobra, the AC 429 (Am I getting that right?) and that G-class Lambo, they're good for when I absolutely must do a G-class race. I unlocked the paint shop with the AC. and I also have a deep personal hatred of the Saturn Sky, as it misled me into thinking the Audi TT and that F class Alfa Romeo were worse for a year after I bought the game. I know better now.

I like the Zonda though, it takes some skill to drive, but you get respect from the people who are smart enough to know that.

What? I don't see a shelby cobra! Where is it? I have all of the DLC.

Mercedes 300SL

Mercedes SLK

Pagani Zonda(Bad gear ratio's)

Volkswagen Golf R32

Most Lexus

I agree with you on the Lexus (crappy engine sounds, the car with the funky gauges, bad performance), but the R32 is my favorite lower-class vehicle, because I can get it to do a surprisingly exceptional burnout (for an F-Class VW).

I just can't drive a fully upgraded SLR except on the drag strip, so I used it with a Murcielago as a trade in on an Enzo, loving it a lot.

We should make a poll about this.. i want to know which one is the most hated car to drive :3

For me, i think i'll choose the vanquish S. It was a ****in boat ._. All other astons are really nice to drive, especially the db9.

The XJ220 lacks of brakes.. Its hard to stop 380 km/h of 1600kg weight, but its ok overall.

SRL was kind of nice to drive.. a lil' straight-line-only but it is damn ugly :S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Audi A6 4.2 FSI.It is like driving a train,and it's not even fast.

There is more.

Jag XK(I am running faster than he goes)

Cien(same as 412 but useless)

Zonda (looks OK,but sound,and performance are so bad)

8C(should be better)

And the horror for end,the most useless car of all the time

Lexus SC430.

• 1 month later...

Where is the love

i cant believe so many of you hate the caterham, it has to be in my top ten

as for cars i hate, i bought the pontiac (GTO i think) the other day for the first time, god its an awfull car.

so many of ther cars are let down by engine sounds though which is a real shame, i hope they rectify it in TDU 2

Saturn Sky, Curve

Chevrolet SSR

Lexus

The following would be better once the physics and engine noises were improved, but for now I rarely touch them:

Most of the Jaguars (one of them is good at drifting, the XKR I think)

Most of the lower class Mercedes Benzes

• 2 weeks later...