We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& about duplicating part... if create copy of the parts of diablo, this model dont fit to 3.0 mb in BNK file (game will crash):(

Could the crash be avoided if the interior was made completely separate?

I could cut the interior out and make it it's own piece because the interior you have right now is just the high poly steering wheel, the gauge panel, and the locator dummies.

Tested and... I should say its very bad ;e

The wheels at the back are too big, the interior... The front end - it looks like an aftermath of throwing stones at it. The windows are too big as well. The steering wheel is too small.

Anyway, I'm waiting for some "corrections".

Just asking is all

Great Job Grin!!!!!!!!

A good car to put this one on is the XJ220.It fits just about perfect.

_

Hi CF i wanted ask you what Car Camera Fix did you use? the IK of the XJ220 also?

When i did both i have a problem with my Seatbelt going out the door by 2 inchs :(

So can you lmk what all you did,because im still need get mine set better,?

_

Hi CF i wanted ask you what Car Camera Fix did you use? the IK of the XJ220 also?

When i did both i have a problem with my Seatbelt going out the door by 2 inchs :(

So can you lmk what all you did,because im still need get mine set better,?

I simply replaced the XJ220 and didnt switch anything else,and I havent seen any seatbelt on mine. :)

lol... 50000+ poly for a game model? sorry, but that's rubbish...

Well, considering the fact that the Ferrari Dino in TDU including shadow and distance models is less than 7000 polys for the car exterior, 50,000 is getting up there.

Excessive polygons can be a bad thing, which is why bumpmaps were invented. Bump maps take all the detail from a super high poly model, and paste it over a lower poly more efficient model, and if it's done right, you can't tell the difference.