We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

Kurgan777 Hey Looking Great! On your Editing Skills, Looks alot Better,. :cool:

_

CF,hi again what Car did you Camera Swap again? so the IK is also the same XJ220?

When i IK that it Looks like my Driver chick, is bending over,very Low? :(

I didnt switch any camera i left everything alone.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurgan it looks great! Are you gonna be able to use a new shadow and low poly model like you planned?

Dunno yet, I guess it depends on the filesize limit of TDU itself.

I will try to do SOMETHING for a custom low poly model and a custom shadow, I think it's just dumb to see a car transform itself from one car to another at 30 meters away from you.

_

Ok, i think i finally got this,so you just swapped the XJ200 rite out with the Lambo SV

and the Dash & Camera is Fine then? So the Rims do they swap fine also it came with,.?

Right now the hand placement is out of synch for any stick shift car, so I don't think any of the IK's will work until the placements are redone.

The driver's camera for the XJ-220 will work fine with the Diablo for now, as well as the Hood view (sorta), just don't expect the hand placement to be right on any of the stick shift cars.

In this case, the 3rd interior is the better, those 1st and 2nd interior are from the last models of Diablo(also called 6.0) featured on the NFSHP2, ald you forgot the 1st dashbord, that is a monster, ugly as a hell, from the Lamborghini VT on Test Drive 3...

And about the model, it's only the begin, it's really a bit fatty lambo, but i love the Diablo...

So in the new update, it will have the smoothed body that Kurgan did, a new interior, and will it have new rims and will the new interior camera be fixed.

You could try to fix the camera problem by playing around with the Camera and IK settings through the TDU Modding Tools Camera & IK Wizard.... or swap it with another car (for both options try the Jag XJ220).... or just wait ofcourse ;)

- Little_Ghost