We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Soak it up with the new Mod

Sponge

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hands Mellors matter ban-stick*

*Anti matter and matter ban-sticks collide*

I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)

Thanks a bunch for destroying both of my ban sticks :( and radiating me I think. Yes, I payed attention at school sometimes.

Anti matter can't be destroyed, it can only be used. ;) Wait no that's Dark Matter, so Mellors enjoy your new banstick and if anyone tries to destroy it I will personally waste you. :evil:

When anti matter and matter meet eat other they turn into protons or neutrons or other scientific thingies and give out gamma rays I think.

And don't waste me please :( :sulk:

Wow gratz, never thought a guy that didn't stay so long would become a mod.

Looks like Safiro has been having an eating frenzy again. *Sighs* Why do I always do the hard work? *Catches Safiro with netgun* *Tranquilizes him with saque* *gives a penincillin injection* *Takes Safiro to his highly secure room at TDU:C's mental hospital*

ps: Just remembered. Since this thread is full of mods and it already have gone offtopic (no surprise there) I would like to ask one of u numnuts WHY DOES MY SIGNATURE GO AWAY AFTER I POST IT? And now I can't even post it anymore, it says I posted more than 2 images when I only posted one. -_-

ps: Just remembered. Since this thread is full of mods and it already have gone offtopic (no surprise there) I would like to ask one of u numnuts WHY DOES MY SIGNATURE GO AWAY AFTER I POST IT? And now I can't even post it anymore, it says I posted more than 2 images when I only posted one. -_-

I'll have a look into that in a minute, and don't call me numbnuts, that's Baldred. :p

WHY DOES MY SIGNATURE GO AWAY AFTER I POST IT? And now I can't even post it anymore, it says I posted more than 2 images when I only posted one. -_-

I'll have a look at it for you. Chrome tells me that you DO have 2 images there though.

Nope, it's the two "unfindable images" image.

You've set an attachment as your signature, and both of the links to those attachments are dead links. I'd recommend you upload the signature you want to Photobucket/the like and go from there.

Do you see ANY images in my signature space though? I cant...

No, but in the AdminCP, I can see that you have 2 images in your signature and a third image set as your sigpic. That sigpic is over the size limit so I removed all 3. You should be able to add a signature now.