We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Chevrolet Camaro SS396 MOD [+HUD and Sound] Pack Ver.2

Brazzucca

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 to SS396 MOD Pack Ver.2

Author: Brazzucca

Features:

Exterior: New SS396 rearlights, Badges and Logos;

Interior: New Metallic Style Gauges and SS396 logo on the glove compartment;

HUD: Metallic SS396 Gauges.

Ver.1.1 - Released Sound MOD beta

Ver.2 - Improved textures use...

______Sound MOD Ver.2

______Now HUD and Interior gauges features the incredible "0", forgotten on the texture...

Bugs: ...

See attachments to Download

[Download all the 3 parts in the same folder]

Screenshots:

hey Brazzuca does it comes as a rally sport too ???? or just the SS , cuz i really like the RS

No, Sorry... like the title, it's just the Z/28 with SS396 details, unfortunately, my PCs got a error running ZModeler2, then i can't add more details, like the vents on the hood... The ad was only entertainment to show that the SS can have unhidden lihts too.

You play Street legal racing! :D

Yep, the engine packs rulez, the game has very bad graphics, but has many good features and street rules, like the police/red traffic lights/speeding... :thumbsup:

i like it!! keep it comming

Oh yeah, i fixing/improving some textures, like the too bright gauges, sunlight effects on rearlihts, and the SS396 on sides on a better position to not get that bugs on the texture shapes(it's little but it's there) Did you notice it...?

Well, right now i'll start fixing so little mistakes with the fuel gauge that got a bit decentralized(oval to left), and the useful area of the "Z/28" badges...

... and although the Yenko came in the '69 Camaro(at least, on my knowledge, but noticeced that was really since '67), i i'll test how the heck the stripes textures work, last time i got a psychodelic half colored car, if the stripes are mirrored, and discovered how it is useful on the car, i can do the Yenko stripes, then we have already half yenko done... then yenko badges(SYG) and engine(427), pseudo style rearlights and etc... :;):

About sound mod, i've "Test Drive 5"... PSX and PC, but in PC version, the cars came in a "zip" with textures(this MOD does not use them) and the sounds... i'll test, evn i have a wave editor to mix, edit or modify it...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...