We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats you MAIN car?

SST SENATOR

dont worry about the title, but im wondering if any of you guys have a certain car you always drive, mines definately the dodge viper SRT - 10, because i drive manual and whoop everyones ass by a special start off I know (i bet you all know anyway). Anyway, i beat even saleens and enzo's on the raceway, so do you guys drive a certain car most of the time, like diablo who drives his black DB9, a lot? i also drive the dodge because im good with it and its a good drifter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the Viper gear method.... :(

these things you shal learn, through wisdom, LOL nah you start in 4th gear, and whammo you beat a nood in their saleen S7 on the drag strip, until they reach 412 Km/h, and it works in saleen, just play around in most cars, like the 8C competitizione is good in 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...

If i'm driving long trips, i drive enzo for the good gearbox or my red vette. If i'm cruising, i'll drive my Ford mustang GT-R concept with lime Green special paint. I like to drift with Shelby mustang daytona coupe because it's not too fast and it leaves nice smokes behind. It also has a long range gears.