We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show your phone!

superhyper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame - as Google pulled the PSX Emulator from their AppStore just before the PS phone was released. I would've most likely purchased that emulator when/if I got an Android phone later this year. Weird thing is that they left a less popular PS emulator on (for now) and the N64 emu's are still there.

I've got the choice between the Samsung Galaxy S and the iPhone 4. Help me ;P

I have an iPhone 3GS and it's a great phone, can't see any reason why 4 wouldn't be :cheeky:

My mom has a samsung android phone (don't know which one) but at least I don't think it is as good as my iPhone. I just don't like android for some reason. But that's just me.

Just don't get a Nokia m'kay?

I wonder why they can't make the outside of the phone the battery. I think it would make it more durable by having a phone encased with the battery rather than glass and silicon. Probably get to hot. Ok its way late where I am so that probably didn't make much sense. I can tell because your sig makes me laugh the more I stare at it!

I, personally, love 'Droids. This is now my second one, its on 2.2 with a 2.3 upgrade at the end of the month. I think I'd go as far as to say that its better than the iPhone. But I haven't had an iPhone, just played around with it.

I, personally, love 'Droids. This is now my second one, its on 2.2 with a 2.3 upgrade at the end of the month. I think I'd go as far as to say that its better than the iPhone. But I haven't had an iPhone, just played around with it.

iPhone is better than a droid. I used a droid for 4 seconds once , enough time to formulate an impartial opinion. ;)

Microsoft need to prove to me that they can release updates/improvements on a consistent, uniform basis before I'm tempted again. NoDo was supposed to be out in January, but was only just released a week or two ago (which company does that remind you of) :p

Apple are too much of a control freak for me to ever be interested in using their products.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...