We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show your phone!

superhyper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

The other apprentice at my work got a Samsung Galaxy S3 over the weekend (they've only just been released here, not even a week ago). It's massive! Makes my Xperia Play look tiny D:

Makes an iPhone look like an under developed midget LOL

It has a facial recognition lock, so if you set it on, the phone will only unlock when it sees YOU the owner :eek:

Ignore the game, took these shots from the recent purchase thread.

HTC One X, the quad-core Euro version.

dBLga.jpg

vsDaD.jpg

Brilliant phone now that I've got the battery sorted out. Does everything quickly and should do for the next 2 years till my next phone.

---------- Post added at 17:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 PM ----------

The other apprentice at my work got a Samsung Galaxy S3 over the weekend (they've only just been released here, not even a week ago). It's massive! Makes my Xperia Play look tiny D:

Makes an iPhone look like an under developed midget LOL

It has a facial recognition lock, so if you set it on, the phone will only unlock when it sees YOU the owner :eek:

Mine's like that, massive 4.7" screen with the facial lock thingy. But I won't use it as it means I have to see my own face. :lol:

Is Optus 3G internet characteristically slow? I'm using a Galaxy S2 and the internet is rather slow on it, usually takes a while to load up a youtube video in most places... My friend's Vodaphone iPhone 4 is much faster, but I would have thought it would have been the other way round...?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...