We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24stdzocker: Ford Focus SVT - HUD

24stdzocker

Ford Focus SVT - HUD [V1.0]

Creator: 24stdzocker

Credits: HUD originaly from TDU, Mazda MX5

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Download: Megaupload

(Just type in the Code in the upper right corner)

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Mod History

v1.0 - Released

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site with a Link to this Page

------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I'm posting my first mod here for now, hoping you'll have Fun with it ;)

Just for an explanation if someone gets confused why this HUD isn't 100% correct like the real one:

When I was driving Tool's SVT today I experemented a bit with some Gauges which TDU not used,

after I've seen that the MX5 Gauge has most likely the same Layout like that one from the SVT Focus

I started colouring it right and made the .ini fit the 7000rpm rev in the Audi A3 (which I had replaced).

I've also added an SVT Badge onto the Int_rpm. The Gauges should show 100% correct kmh, mph and rpm

(as you can see). They turned out good so I decided to share them. Ingame the Gauges also should be round,

unlike in my Pictures, that's just a stupid effect because I'm having a 16:10 resolution :eek:

Oh and, if you find any Bug's just report them :)

Greetz,

24stdzocker

Comments please :D

Thanks, but as I explained they don't used to be 100% realistic, because they are based on TDU's MX5's Gauges ;)

They are still better than the standart A3 Gauges I think.

I guess you could make them better, but your HUD's are handmade and I'm not so used to Photoshop for doing that :p

But in time I'll try to do a more realistic Needle, if that's the problem...

No, this is not the problem, it's ok and better than the standard Audi HUD...

When I have some free time, I'll do a handmade HUD perhaps, but first I have to do some other things ... ;)

Nice HUD...

Greetz

Fl0w