We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murcielago '02 (BETA RELEASE)

TDUZoqqer

Lamborghini Murciélago Coupé

Replaces: Lamborghini Murciélago Coupé

Converted By: TDUZoqqer

Original Model From: Need for Speed: Carbon

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Features:

High Poly Model

Original Murcielago Model (all features in the Carbon Model)

Bugs:

Doors will not open then

Windows will not open too

-----------------------------------------------------------------

20090728103120fyfs.jpg 20090728103133hbvg.jpg

D-Load:

Beta 1.0

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

-If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

But why would you want that car when the LP640 is around?

I think that car is just Awful compared to the LP640.

But, you do as you wish...

I have always preferred the real life normal Murcielago over the LP640. It has nicer lines and I prefer the rear lights etc.. so don't you go saying that it's an awful car because it is definitly not and far from it. Sorry just had to post. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say high poly model if it is coming from NFS Carbon as they are some of the worst poly models around.

Anyway Good Luck.

The NFS interiors have always sucked because the games haven't had an interior view since NFS 2.

The exterior models from Carbon are decent quality.

The NFS interiors have always sucked because the games haven't had an interior view since NFS 2.

The exterior models from Carbon are decent quality.

Yes but just to get the body lines on the car is a complete separate texture. Which makes the car look ugly in my opinion.

I have long tried to fix this problem today. I have simply deleted the bodylines. if you drive the car long time, then it's no problem if you don't see the bodylines I think. But this wasn't my option. My Option was: i have added the BODYLINE.tga from www.aironeracing.com to TDU (converted it to *.2db of course) but the alpha deleted every line i had added this material with this texture:confused:.

Well the car is nearly complete, but one big bug i can't fix without help: if i are in the Lambo-Shop and buy the Murcielago, then add the colour on it, the full car is DARK. so, if i have white, then it's Black. if i have blue, it's perlacent blue (you know what i mean if you already re-coloured the car with doble-metallic paint. first colour black, second blue.) But if I have black, it's black anyway! I can add screenhots if it helps. So Please Please help me if you want to see the car ingame (well bether than the original-TDU Modell) :(:sulk:

Thanks