We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Porsche 997 GT3 RS [V1.1.1]

Tool831

@EmKill

I have the same bug and I also see it on the picture in this thread (posted by Ozz...). But it seems not to be on every picture of the GT3RS, right?!

I put it on the Ruf R-Turbo first, then on the Farboud and it´s the same bug.

@TOOL

On your picture it has dark dashboard - mine is RED and it doesn´t change. Any idea what´s wrong? Thanks...

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@EmKill

I have the same bug and I also see it on the picture in this thread (posted by Ozz...). But it seems not to be on every picture of the GT3RS, right?!

I put it on the Ruf R-Turbo first, then on the Farboud and it´s the same bug.

@TOOL

On your picture it has dark dashboard - mine is RED and it doesn´t change. Any idea what´s wrong? Thanks...

yeaah... I don't know how to solve this problem . Which car did you replace with?

edit: replacement doesn't effect. I'm trying to figure it out still.

I don't have the paint bug. For those that do, are you still running the old 1.66a patch with the bling mod???

If so, that might be the problem, install the 1.67d Community patch and see if that helps.

There is a 1.1 version with fixed bug?

Dude, even I wouldn't have pointed out the "bug" you did, I zoomed all the way in on those spots in photo mode, and there is no bug there that's anywhere NEAR noticeable when driving the car.

He's got Carrera GT rims on the back, and GT3-RS rims on the front....:confused:

And what's the circle near the license plate for??? I've seen that kind of thing on a few mods now, sometimes different shapes.

Parking Sensors/Tow Hooks.

Seeing as it's a racecar, it's probably the latter of the two.

Just noticed, the exhaust smoke is missing when you start the car, same thing with the R-32 GTs-T as well.

I delete it. Its completely pointless. However if alot of people want it i can always add it, no problem at all.

---------------

@All:

So far everyone who bodyswaps gets that bug.. I don't believe there is anyone who actually has put it on the Ruf Turbo?

Cause my beta testers TheReaper, Thescottishspotter, DangerSponge and myself never got it during testing of this. As you can see by our pictures etc.

I know what it is but however in zmodeler it does not even show up showing me even with textures applied. So im going to really think about it. And may take awhile cause as i do not get this i cant even test if it works if i was to muck around with it.

Hi Tool.

I´ve put it on the Rturbo for a while yesterday. Same bug off course. Then I put it on the Sagaris - there was another bug, on the left side of the car, right beside the drivers doors. It was like a "poly error" (sorry, don´t know how to describe).

No drama - it´s a great mod, far better then the other GT3RS.