We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Porsche 997 GT3 RS [V1.1.1]

Tool831

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay thanks,

Ive posted a new one so if you wouldn't mind download it again as ive updated the link. Give that one a shot :)

This is very hard for me.. Wish i had the problem would be much easy.

Ok, that one fixed it, great work. :D

Is there anyway of adding the exhaust smoke on my own(By getting it from another car)

Buy Zmodeler.. $60USD. Then move 2 little green things (aka: Dummy's) done! ;)

I've got V1.1 with exhaust smoke now on the GT3 RS anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.1 Released!

Fixes:

Adds exhaust smoke

New Interior

GT3 RS Badge Fix

GT3 RS Vinyl Fix

So far everyone who bodyswaps gets that bug.. I don't believe there is anyone who actually has put it on the Ruf Turbo?

I put it on the RTurbo because that's where I had the other version of the car. I zoomed all the way in on that spot and didn't see anything so I just dismissed it.

I like the RT-12 so that one's not getting changed anytime soon, the RGT has the new version of the Porsche GT2-CS by RacersHardware, and the RK Spyder is the Veilside Silvia S-15.

I just have a little problem.

I put the GT3RS on the TVR Sagaris and used the R-Turbo camera and IK. Now I have installed the newest GT3RS version and the camera position in cockpit is completely weird.

I changed it back to TVR Sagaris, but it doesn´t work. Does anyone have an idea which cam and IK to use?