We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Self Introduction thread

12321yanhe

Well since there's nothing to do and we're all just sitting around why don't we introduce ourselves? :kaos-pinkusagi18:

19b4e44095933b398964564beac7b0a8c5bd0c624d6e5e2230adf99959d48f776g.jpg

I'll start first, let see...

First  My name ish Guy Saelim, call me whatever u prefer  :kaos-pinkusagi21:

From : Thailand [75% Thai + 25% Chinese = 100% Asian lol :kaos-pinkusagi43:]

Obsessions: Gal games, Eroge, Loli, -miimiis, nekos, 2D stuff, FPSs, Horror-mysterious stuff[Ghost - etc.], Jpop-rock.

Likes: foods, cooking, sports[which i suck @ it but its fun], Gal games, Eroge,

alcohol  [no im not alcoholic :kaos-pinkusagi22: i rarely drink but when im drunk well lets just leave it that lol]

Fav. Food : Tokatsu ramen!!!

Pros: I'm an ace @ FPSs and Monhunt compare to ppl in my school, sneakiness :3

Cons: Poor Eng skill, Not confident in Kanji, shortage of height due to being a milk hater when younger,and flatness... darnnnnnn :kaos-pinkusagi11:

Fav chars: もみじ (東方), Chen (東方), Noel Vermillion [blazblue], Kud [Little Busters!], Asusa [K-On!], 'n' more..

Languages: Thai, Eng, Jap

I'm a : Loli, pantsu, -miimii, tsundere, otaku- con and lots more that I dont want to mention :kaos-pinkusagi32:

"for introduce yourself only - no spamming"

「If you want to reply, you can edit your post and replies like "@person: yes, blahblahblah, love u, chu, baibai nya~" sumtin like that lol :3 」

@LOEternal: Trap FTWWW xD  *hugs

Hello Nyann~ (i'm thai so i'm not good @ Eng  :kaos-pinkusagi13:)

Name = Tron

Age = 15

Gender = Male (but i can be Female sometimes -w-)                        『[Edit] Saelim:Gender-bender!!!? 』

From = Thailland (Thai 50% Chinese 50%) but i'm not good at chinese  :kaos-pinkusagi14:

Like = Nekomimi, loli

Hobby = Listen to music(Metal, Anime, Pop etc.), play video games(Sport, FPS, Music, Action, RPG etc.)

Favourtie Food = All about fish (because i’m like cat Nyann~)

...end

[edit2: by Saelim, I'm just correcting his Eng mistakes  :kaos-pinkusagi13:]

Name : Keroro (or Kerobe = Keroro + ABE [TAKAKAZU])  :kaos-pinkusagi23:

From : Thailand ( Thai60% + China30% + Laos10%) but I only know "Thai" and "English"

Love & Like : Yui Nyann  :kaos-pinkusagi31: (From Angel beats) and I like to listen to "Anime" and "J-pop" (J-music other)

Hobby : play games on PC (Action,RTS.Sooting, Other) I dont really like Sport kind  ~ E N D ~  :kaos-pinkusagi18:

[EDITED BY Saelim: Correcting mistakes]

• 5 months later...

I'm Shige, Hi.

Obsessions: people, life, those thing that makes my heart bumps out and food.

Fav. Food : lasagna, soups, pizza, sushi, spinach cream and a lot of ice cream and desserts.

Pros: few but valuables.

Cons: many things.

Fav chars:hmm hard to say, gintoki and the whole staff from gintama, ginko from mushishi. chidori from fmp, mookyul and ewon from t. captivated. kamui and tsubaru from X, tokuchi toua, rayflo, shiki, tsuzuki and suzaku >A<""

Languages: Spanish, english, a bit of nihongo and esperanto.

Well that's all, nice to meet you all.

bit late but here is mine

Hobby: Anime, manga, game, programming

Favor food: Chinese/Japanese noodle soup, cake & tea, BBQ, sushi, soups... and many (hey wait, im skinny (100% honest (my doctor is jealous about my genetic (never get fat (it's real (yui (from k-on) wants to shake hand with me (running away

favor anime: Clannad, Angel beats, Fate series, Kiminitodoke, Itsuka Tenma no Kurousagi, K-on, Gundam... etc etc..

Pro: Programming, math, helpfulness... and others (hey

con: shortage of height (sob... and others (maybe

Languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese(learning)

• 3 weeks later...

hi Im jamal, im 16 and have been learning japanese for around 7 months (see my japanese intro here: http://eudemon.org/index.php?topic=3578.new#new). I began watching anime because of my japanese interest, i do goju ryu karate (just began). Im an english college student of computing, maths(mechanics), physics and economics. I like learning japanese watching anime, programming, karate and hanging with my friends in my free time. Well yeh that's.