We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Auto loan rates (Florida Miami)

Aspeed-sx

auto-loan-florida-miami.gif

Good day. Tell me, who received a loan for buying a car, this year? I now live in Florida (Miami), in the United States recently and I have not very much himself, a car is needed. The loan for a car to be cheap, with the possibility of car refinancing, and should be a auto warranty.

Sorry for my bad english =) :drool:

DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN FOR A CAR!!!!!!!!!

We did and my parents said next time were leasing! Because Leasing is cheaper, no interest, and almost ever 2 years you could get a new car! i worked out that the payments on one of our cars could almost be enought to lease a GALLARDO SYPDER so never take out a loan

DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN FOR A CAR!!!!!!!!!

We didnt i my parents said next time were leasing! Because Leasing is cheaper, no interest, and almost ever 2 years you could get a new car! i worked out that the payments on one of our cars could almost be enought to lease a GALLARDO SYPDER so never take out a loan

But you don't get the car at the end, you have to pay the lease forever, not a few years for the loan.

But With a lease you can keep trying different cars because after a year or two you can get a different car so its worth leasing. and if you miss a payment on a loan they call you ever five minutes saw you have missed a payment, you have missed a payment. so its kinda the same

Serously, at this times loaning for a car is really not a good option. Banks are furious and want as much income as possible. They won't just call you every 5 mins, they'll sue you and take your stuff. That's how it works, you can't pay, so they take stuff from your home that are priced as your unpaid loan, for example if you miss a 500$ loan next month, expect the loaner to come to your house along with a judge. ;)

• 2 years later...

Recently i have got a car loan to buy my dream car which is a new shiny BMW. I want to suggest you that if you are also looking for a car loan then first of all you have to shop at your nearest banks & credit unions. I think best option would be that bank in which you have a active account.

• 10 years later...