We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Porsche 911 (997) Turbo

Tool831

2006 Porsche 911 (997)

Replaces: RUF RT12

Converted By: Tool831

Original Model From: NFSUC (Edited by me)

Rims From: Racer's Hardware

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Stock

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FileFront:Download

Rapidshare:Download

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

There is a bug around the car's windows, sometimes it glows in a dark red, it shows more when the car is black.

That doesn't really describe or narrow it down for me.. If you could somehow get a image that might help cause i don't understand as i dont get it.

Somebody know what car I can replace? I don't have megapack :/

I've replaced the GT3RS with the Farboud any suggestions?

If you don't have the R8 V10 on it, put the Turbo on the KZ1 and change it to AWD with the Moddingtools, if you have something on that, try a Noble or something... You can allway's change Camera, IK and switch it to AWD. These were just suggestions because of the performance :)

By the way: I have the Megapack and I'm using the Turbo on the 996 RTurbo now, sadly TDU's AWD for this car has a bit of understeering, maybe I'll put it to RWD tho... :confused:

But anyway: Great Model :thumbsup:

I've replaced it with noble m400, camera and ik ruf rt12 and it's perfect! Great car, thank you tool

Yes, but Robiin asked for a good replacement without the Megapack, and the M400 is a Megapack-Car ;)

But as I said Noble would be a good Idea, you have the M12 GTO-3R and the M14 ingame without Megapack...

Oh, and sorry for OT (If that is OT :confused:).

Yes, but Robiin asked for a good replacement without the Megapack, and the M400 is a Megapack-Car ;)

But as I said Noble would be a good Idea, you have the M12 GTO-3R and the M14 ingame without Megapack...

Oh, and sorry for OT (If that is OT :confused:).

I didn't know m400 is in megapack because I've played TDU from the first day with megapack. i've replaced it with noble because I have other cars replaced in RUF salon. The fact is that you can replace it with any car you want and for me M400 is perfect because almost all slots with ''default'' cars all filled with cars that guys like tool and others are creating and I want to thank them once again because they are giving new dimension in the game... Robiin download the megapack NOW :cool: