We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

what do i have to mod to keep my head lights on?

Guest April Swift

Guest April Swift

I want to drive with my head lights on for ever what do i need to do to get this happening? And how do i drive with a passenger all the time? I also want to add female voice screaming and yelling at the driver to slow down because he is driving like a lunatic?

thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hold Enter

Press Escape while holding Enter

Go to Options while holding Enter

Go to Controls while holding Enter

Go to Dashboard While holding Enter

Go to Warning Flash while holding Enter

Click Warning Flash with the mouse while holding Enter

When the box shows, let go of Enter

Basically, hold Enter during the game and until you get to the Warning Flash part to set controls, let go of Enter.

no need to

just do as follows

press the lights botton and hold

go to controls

go to dash board

press on warning flash then unhod the botton

chose confirm

sorry for my english

Hold Enter

Basically, hold Enter during the game and until you get to the Warning Flash part to set controls, let go of Enter.

Might work, but remember to set a different button than "enter" to accept. Personally, I use "shift," so my warning flash key is different. Recently, I figured out I could use the throttle on my joystick as lights - that way, they're always on. Of course, they don't actually illuminate anything, but its cool anyway. :)

-Leadfoot

• 4 weeks later...

Just like a car mod , this only appears on your own screen. I tested this out about a year or so ago with my brother. I also wanted to drive around with my headlights on. My brother and I have our computers on the same LAN from room to room and we both play TDU. I set my headlights to a key on my keyboard and did the ghetto method of wedging a small, folded up piece of paper in between the keys to make the headlights stay on. I then joined my brothers session and pulled my car in front of his. I went into his room and sure enough, my headlights were not on, on his screen. The headlights were on , on my screen. So, it's cool to use for yourself. It's just a shame that everyone cant see your headlights on.

• 3 weeks later...

Turn on sticky keys, shortcut is press shift five times. You may need to open the Ease of Access Centre if you have disabled the shortcut. Set the headlights key to a modifier key e.g. ctrl. when you press the modifier key twice it stays on, press again to switch off.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest April Swift
Hold Enter

Also thank you Eyad for the first info.

Thank you everyone for the info sorry i ddint reply i didn't log on for so long.

Thanks Eyad lol it does work and thank you BoobSti for the clear instruction :) worked flawlessly. You guys rock!!!!

• 1 month later...

I went to option menu, pressed L just before entering controls menu, you need to keep it pressed all the time you are in there, wait till it finishes calibrating, select Lights and when you have the 'Select button' window open, thats when you release your button.

Now you just confirm the selection and you are good to go. You should notice that whenever you flass your lights, they will actually switch off instead of on. ;)