We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2003 Peugeot 206 GTI

Tool831

• Replies 82
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes of work... You need only the coordinate system from the sky and fit all car parts in the high to it. the same with interior.... additional for the interior you need the coordinate systems for seats and the seatbelts. more not... I did it for my GT2 to put it in the RTurbo...

Yeah im sure, never done it before but that why ive said " ill see what i can do cause nothing isn't hard for me when it comes to TDU stuff like that."

:cheeky:

Ah, didn't realise it involved all that.:o

By the way, I used the Brera camera and IK on it.

It's all mainly due to the fact that I found out the sky makes a really sweet FWD car and doesn't wheelspin off every corner.:D

Ah, didn't realise it involved all that.:o

By the way, I used the Brera camera and IK on it.

It's all mainly due to the fact that I found out the sky makes a really sweet FWD car and doesn't wheelspin off every corner.:D

As ive raised the car now, the brera interior view is now abit to low. So i think your gonna have to either find a new camera view or something.

Besides that all works.:)

Non Megapack Peugeot 206 replacement released!

(Look at first page for more details)

+Rep!

The Brera camera works fine with this version too, but use the original Saturn Sky IK to make sure the driver's hands are on the wheel.

Thanks very much tool! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I have to spread some rep 1st...

Hi, this car is almost perfect, but i found a little bug. In inside view ,when close the window the rearwiev mirror frame has dissapear. And yes my english not good, but i hope you understand. I use the Sky version.

The camera in my interior is so off the right position.... I installed everything correctly and I can't get the interior camera at least as right as on the image which was posted 2 posts ahead of mine. Can someone help me with that problem. As I don't have megapack I downloaded the non-megapack version

This Car is Great! i Think just installed her yesterday,what i like with is the IK is pretty much exllent on her. This Car Drifts real well for a 4x4 wheel car. So Thx Tool for a old car that reminds me of CMR :D :cool:

and Karoleq maybe

fix your Avitar LoL

J/k man :p

:) I wish I could switch it with a saturn sky or something that does from 0-60 mph in more than 6.5 seconds. I have enough of fast cars in real life:P At least in game I want to have a little more troubles with for example overtaking lol xD

• 2 months later...
    should i swap the camera ? because it is down and left like i sit in the left door.... i think i forgot to swap camera but there is nothing sayed about swaping ? (sorry for my bad english) PLEASE HELP :D

Dude, then this came out the camera swapping wasn't around yet, as i remember. Anyway modders didn't mention it in their mods.

So i'm afraid you have to try different cameras by yourself.;)

ahahaha i'm noob :D i used Saturn Sky replacement version because i have Audi TT 2007 on alfa brera's place and i want to keep it and the cammera swap is - alfa brera haha :) !! so now what is it---- the mod is perfect :D sorry for my fall :)

hey,, is alfa GT also possible as a replace ?

Hi, this car is almost perfect, but i found a little bug. In inside view ,when close the window the rearwiev mirror frame has dissapear. And yes my english not good, but i hope you understand. I use the Sky version.

I think it isn't with the brera replace.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH ;d;)