We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP640 & LP640 Roadster V1.1

Tool831

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 thing i have been wondering about...

Why are the engine covers beige? The real ones are black and has always been.

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/magazine/images/2007lamborghinilp640/2007LamborghiniLP640EngineTwo01FixedSmall.jpg

I will fix it in V1.1 later on. :)

Tool, on the coupé Murcie the drivers head is visible through the roof when braking and on the roadster the seats are higher than the windshield...the sitting position looks totally stupid (lowest position), did u see that?

Ah.. Well the head through roof i don't get.. :oook: With the seats on the roadster i thought they looked big but i left them cause i wasn't really sure so ill downsize them in V1.1

Paddle shift works for me.

It's not that the paddle shift doesn't work, it's that (for me on the roadster at least, waiting on vents up version of coupe) the paddles seem to be too low behind the steering wheel. In this picture:

murcielago-lp6403.jpg

The paddles are slightly above the centerline of the steering wheel.

In your model, they are slightly below (had to turn wheel so they could be seen):

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

just checked out the coupe, and the paddles seem too low on it as well. but it also appears that the steering wheel is too high :confused: the top of the wheel is right in my line of sight, but if I raise my seat view up then the ceiling starts to get in the way. I drive pretty much entirely in cockpit view, so this is a big issue for me. otherwise, seems to be a pretty good model.

just checked out the coupe, and the paddles seem too low on it as well.

Well it will be fixed, each interior wasn't a simple 'reuse' ive moved it around and actually edited it to fit within the model. So it isn't a surprise thats low.

However it will be fixed seeing you have shown me. :)

------------------

WIP LP640 Roadster V1.1

What will be fixed:

Front badge logo

Steering wheel logo

Paddle shifters

Ride height

Tweaked light glass

Engine to original colour *black*

Seat Height

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.1 Roadster Vents Up & Vents Down Released!