We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: Porsche 911 (997) Turbo - HUD - New v1.1

Fl0w

Porsche 911 (997) Turbo - HUD - v1.1

- - - by Fl0w - - -

Member of Independent Tuners

After some people said, that the outline is too big, I edited the HUD again and now it got a thinner outline (as big as the original RT12 HUD outline)

Download v1.1:

Download @ Ursa Racing

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!

Requires Djeys Magic Map

Installations Anleitung / Installation Guide :

RT12.bnk ==> ...\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\HiRes\Gauges

Die Datei umbenennen, wenn du das HUD für ein anderes Auto benutzen willst !!!

Rename the file, if you want to use this HUD for another car !!!

Have fun with this modification!

Pics:

tacho-1eaxc.jpg rpm-1clhq.jpg kmh-1tyjq.jpg mph-1fx81.jpg

Terms of use:

-------------

- The file is for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- It's not allowed to edit this modification

- If you have problems with this modification or if you want to upload it anywhere else please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Greetz and comment please

Fl0w

I think the outline is too big and is not very good as the real 997 turbo.

But nice quality ;)

The max rpm (red zone ) begin at 7000 rpm .

PS:

It's just my opinion but you should avoid posting your mods on all topics, your topic simply because it is a little pretentious. Someone already did this before and I think that it was not too appreciate.

Dont take it badly,it's just a suggestion .

I don't think that the outline is too big, if you look at the original:

porsche_911-997_turbo_usjv.jpg

There is a big "outline", which I tried to create, too, so this should be no point to criticize[/url] ;)

The red zone beginns at 6500rpm... look at the picture above or at this picture:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2007/2007-Porsche-911-Turbo-Gauges-1600x1200.jpg

To your suggestion: Hmmm... perhabs :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I'm proud of my work... ;)

Greetz Fl0w

criticize... Where it' was a suggestion .

Yes on the real turbo it 's big, but it 's not similar any case at yours is just my opinion.

Samething for your carrera gt hud but the outline dont look a real carrera gt outline .

I try to make the outline more similar as possible but too big for tdu

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

and that is why, it is my opinion, that sometimes it's better without outline.

like most of the meter made by the developer tdu .

Regarding my suggestion Tool831, Th3 Reaper, big-t1991, Grin116 and others great modder make very good mod and they dont post their mod on the other topic.

If your mod is good , people will find it ;)

I just wanted to explain my point of view;) I work with PhotoFiltre and there are many restrictions with this software. I make no comparison.

I find that the resolution of his meter are much better than mine.

is just the outline that I find spécial but it his choice, not something to get excited .

must remain cool move together ;)

If you think that the outline is too big, download shark's HUD, but if you don't matter if the outline is a bit bigger (what, in my opinion, is ok), you can download my HUD...

I think, without an outline, the HUD looks like a plane disc with some numbers on it, but this just my opinion....

And now, please stop discussing and write some comments to the HUD... ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

I've made a decision: I'll never release a HUD here in this Forum anymore...

Some people are just annoying, and others can only leave stupid comments. I don't want to go on with this crap, so this is my last release...

I'll only be here to read my PMs, create the requested HUDs, and look for some new releases of cars etc.

Cya, and perhabs I'll be back one day...

Fl0w

I've made a decision: I'll never release a HUD here in this Forum anymore...

Some people are just annoying, and others can only leave stupid comments. I don't want to go on with this crap, so this is my last release...

Sure you make good hud and we all like it, lets face it you think your ontop of everyone else for example look at Sharks971's thread for his Porsche Turbo HUD you just linked everyone to your hud IN his own thread! Then also got mad just because he beat you to it etc, just because it was on your 'Wish list' also when people say "Oh your HUD is a bit thick" or some other things its called criticism you can choose to accept or just ignore it. (Like I do no offense people)

Just a thought.. If this is what you think is best then fine, I hope if you ever consider doing more HUD's and posting them here, just prepare to go through this again.

Edit: Btw every post with ' :rolleyes: ' really takes your posts is a different perspective.

I'm back....

I'm back.... :D

I thought about the discussion, and after I get only here the most feedback about my HUDs, I'll release my HUDs here again, too....

I realise now that it was a bit rude that I posted the link to this thread in shark's thread (sorry for this)...

I'll make a v1.1 of this HUD with a thinner outline, so it looks better, and that all of you get the best HUD quality, and all my following HUDs will be released here, too...

@ Tool: Get out of this discussion, this a discussion between shark and me, and we don't need you as a mediator between us, write some comments to the HUD and not to the discussion, and I write the :rolleyes: smiley as often :rolleyes: as I want :rolleyes: to write :rolleyes: it... :rolleyes:

:nanananana:

Look forward to more handmade high quality HUDs, and leave the past behind you... ;)

Greetz

Fl0w