We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Cruisers

Outlaw_PT

Hello fokes

Lately in TDU I quit my club and created one with name: TDU-C Cruisers. Kelvjy, Mr.Softie and T1M where invited (they are the only mates from Tdu central I have in friends list), feel free to to PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in joining and you like to cruise under some small rules (not decided yet, need members :D)

This club is destinated for cruising, but Oahu raceway is always open! :twisted:

[TDU-Central members only]

Current Members:

1. Outlaw_PT

2. T1M

3. Mr.Softie

4. Driftking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i would like to join can we drive bikes or is it just cars ?

You can drive whatever you want mate.

id love to join ... i like to cruise in freetime :)

We love to cruise to ;)

Hello, I would like to join te club. I already finished all races but I love to cruise with my Logitech Momo!

Nice to see that we have interested people ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the ones who want to join the club, we shall arrange a meeting next week so I can add you as friends and then send an invitation to this club.

But remember, if you want to remain in the club, you must be active in the TDUC forum. For now I will accept people with low post-count (with low, I mean less than 100 posts) but if the club gets too many members, then some changes might happen.

Any question, I'll be in touch ;)

• 4 weeks later...