We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda F - Roadster & Coupe V1.0.1

Tool831

• Replies 163
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great, the old zonda f wasnt very good. Im gonna paint my zonda f in orange just like the diecast i have :) and good luck with the PS version

btw, will this zonda have a black leather interior or a dark red one like the old one?

Yea I would like to know that too, I would prefer a black one because that would fit every colour.

Anyway, good that you remake the Zonda F, to sad that my Zonda Roadster is permanently replaced with your Carrera GT :p

But I'm looking forward to a Zonda F Coupe in dark red metallic (with a black interior it would be nice) :)

great, the old zonda f wasnt very good. Im gonna paint my zonda f in orange just like the diecast i have :) and good luck with the PS version

btw, will this zonda have a black leather interior or a dark red one like the old one?

you have a diecast of a Zonda F? is that 1:18? if yes, where did you buy it? im looking forward for a Zonda F all i've found was C12S

Actually its only the coupe remake, the roadster was never made so it'd be considered a new mod.

i know, remake of zonda F (this is one thing), and Zonda F roadster (antoher thing), not a remake of zonda F and remake of zonda F roadster :D

Cinque version isn't possible. It's far too much work as Tool would have to model out a whole new front (due to carbon fibre restrictions) then model out the rear where the engine is etc...

Just be happy with the ones that are able to be done. Theres always a request for something else it seems. :rolleyes:

Cinque version isn't possible. It's far too much work as Tool would have to model out a whole new front (due to carbon fibre restrictions) then model out the rear where the engine is etc...

Just be happy with the ones that are able to be done. Theres always a request for something else it seems. :rolleyes:

Yea, yea ;) I don't think Skepsis was requesting in any way :D nor was I ;) it's just we've remembered of the Cinque version :) (right, Skepsis?)