We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda F - Roadster & Coupe V1.0.1

Tool831

• Replies 163
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay tnx! i prefer this version, carbon fiber in the game has a reflection problem, and even in real i prefer the normal version anyway :D

Thats not a reflection problem.. Thats with normal reflection, if i take that off the car will show up really bright white instead of normal reflections.

For each and every person in this topic who thinks that Carbon Fiber parts should never be shiny or reflective, please, wake up and get out in the real world and take a look at some real CF parts from multiple manufacturers in multiple applications on multiple vehicles and vehicle types, from cars to motorcycles to aircraft and boats, CF is used everywhere these days.

CF parts can have any number of finishes applied to them, from matte, to satin, to mirror gloss, to textured gloss. They do NOT have to be non-reflective flat/matte 100% of the time.

agree with kurgan, zonda F roadster carbon body is not matte

http://www.carspotting.com/userfiles/281/Pagani-Zonda-F-Roadster_3275.JPG

it is reflective...

edit: oh my god its released? i didnt even noticed that lol, thank you man downloading right now...

im gonna use the colored version of the roadster, but for the ones who gonna use the carbon version... there should be a red line on the sides of the car

Isn't the Roadster F supposed to go onto the original roadster or does it have to gon onto the coupe? Because I caught a bug when I put them like that (roadster on roadster). The tires are wider than the rims.

I get the floating rim bug too, thats cause Tool made these rims to fit the Zonda Coupe, The Roadster has bigger wheels and a slightly lower right height.

the carbon roadster looks fun, i wonder why Pagani never made a full carbon fiber Coupe. It probally would look cool too.

or wait. Actually there exsists a full carbon fiber Coupe

I just found one: http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com/images/pagani/2005-pagani-zonda-f/zondaf05_121600_w800.jpg

Anyhow thanks for those. I guess they will be lovely replacements for the normal zondas be. Always liked the F more for several reasons.