We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda F - Roadster & Coupe V1.0.1

Tool831

• Replies 163
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed is i think the cockpit view is alittle high...

if its just me then fine but i wanna know if you have this too tool?

Yeah, ive got a great interior view. I just lowered my camera in settings and it works great. :) Well for me it goes fine.

I get the floating rim bug too, thats cause Tool made these rims to fit the Zonda Coupe, The Roadster has bigger wheels and a slightly lower right height.

I will be looking into seeing if i can get the Zonda F roadster's to fit on that. Cause i know many would want both Zonda's in their game. (Just like i want to) :cheeky:

having driven it now i can confirm it's awesome :)

just one little niggle i noticed is i think the cockpit view is a little high...

if its just me then fine but i wanna know if you have this too tool?

Its a Camera problem. I did some other Camera swaps and I don't think it can get better than these 2.

Lamborghini Countach

Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

The Countach has a better Interior view, while the Murcielago has everything good and the steering wheel at the right place(Countach has it a little bit down) The Murcie also has a better hood cam than the Zonda. So I went with it.

Edit: I just used the rims of the old Zonda F on my roadster for now, fits almost perfect(There is still a gap, but not as big).

I also noticed a bug in the shadow of the Coupe, it has some random pieces flying around.

I also noticed a bug in the shadow of the Coupe, it has some random pieces flying around.

Yeah i forgot to fix the shadow.. I'll be releasing a fix for that soon. Along with the fix for the rims on the roadster. :)

------------------------

V1.0.1 Released

Fixes:

Zonda F Roadsters now replaces the Zonda C12S Roadster and rims fit to the wheels

Shadow fix

Yeah i forgot to fix the shadow.. I'll be releasing a fix for that soon. Along with the fix for the rims on the roadster. :)

------------------------

V1.0.1 Released

Fixes:

Zonda F Roadsters now replaces the Zonda C12S Roadster and rims fit to the wheels

Shadow fix

Now we're talking!! Thank you! :thumbsup:

there's a way to do that the overhead window on zonda coupe will be the same as the side windows? it has some texture or somthing, so it looks a bit strange, if its a problem then nevermind, thanks for the updates :)

Not sure what your talking about..

1 question...i meet with such a problem like handlin' i.e on standart zonda c12(eden version) drifting and sliding on 2,3 gear was easy as a pie..but with Tool's Zonda it goes like a 4wd car..i just can't get it..it's mine problem(hardware or somethin') or Tool changin' car physics?

He means that the Glass Roof is darker than the Windshield and side windows

It's meant to be.. The roof on the real zonda F is darker then all the other windows.

1 question...i meet with such a problem like handlin' i.e on standart zonda c12(eden version) drifting and sliding on 2,3 gear was easy as a pie..but with Tool's Zonda it goes like a 4wd car..i just can't get it..it's mine problem(hardware or somethin') or Tool changin' car physics?

No mods cannot change car physics, If anything try a .BTRQ swap that sometimes seems to fix things like that. BTRQ files are within the .bnk, swap my one with the original Zonda .BTRQ

It's meant to be.. The roof on the real zonda F is darker then all the other windows.

no... dark is not the problem, in fact its great that its darker, that how its suppose to be... but look at the photo:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

it looks like water or jelly or somthing... you see?

no... dark is not the problem, in fact its great that its darker, that how its suppose to be... but look at the photo:

it looks like water or jelly or somthing... you see?

I made it like that.. :)I wanted it dark top and in the interior and well thats the end result.

I made it like that.. :)I wanted it dark top and in the interior and well thats the end result.

fine for me :)

btw, i havent notice about the drifting physics but i was wondering why my top speed was 300 kmh, when i changed the .btrq as you said my top speed got back to 350, so thank you again :)

the carbon roadster looks fun, i wonder why Pagani never made a full carbon fiber Coupe. It probally would look cool too.

or wait. Actually there exsists a full carbon fiber Coupe

I just found one: http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com/images/pagani/2005-pagani-zonda-f/zondaf05_121600_w800.jpg

Anyhow thanks for those. I guess they will be lovely replacements for the normal zondas be. Always liked the F more for several reasons.

That's probably just a Roadster with the hardtop on.