We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help ;)

purepks0r

Question

Hello randy,

well I feel bad bothering you about this now, but nobody is willing to help me with resolving this problem,

Well i am opening a new website, i selected the free host byethost, but i am having a problem, i've uploaded like 4 times and i get the same error like the website wont load it just says Index of \.

All i can offer you see graphic support well i think i got much better, more with 3ds (no cinema 4d), but yea you can feel free to ask me to make you one and test me out.

also i will\ or you will post your Advertisement banner on my website and the one on rapture stays how is it.

the things I need help with:

*Uploading the SMF files.

*Install SMF

Basically, get it ready to run as a real forum i mean, get it ready so i can administrate it.

Thank you very much if you could do this for me, I really respect it,

Thank you for every help from you,

Regards,

Jony ;)

10 answers to this question

i didnt touch anything on my old site, its probably the admins, thank you for that tellm ill tell & warn them

I dont need help with that anymore i just need help with this:

What is Install path: ?

EDIT:

Error!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/vhosts/zaldumscape.freevar.com/Sources/Subs.php on line 4075

subs.php file:

http://pastebin.com/RrZLF3Ew

what is the error here? :S

now is it line 4071..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/vhosts/zaldumscape.freevar.com/Sources/Subs.php on line 4071

i don't see any error on that line

it's hard to debug since i don't know what you did

it could be a syntax error started hundreds of lines before that line

perhaps try replace it with a fresh smf's subs.php

and of course, if you have anything installed that might have modified the subs file you should uninstall that mod first