We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Demo: DiRT 2

Nodz86

Demo: DiRT 2

boxdirt2.jpg

Content: DiRT 2 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Play the DiRT 2 demo now! Experience the stunning Mitsubishi Eclipse GT in the all-new Trailblazer event set against the most dramatic and challenging terrain Morocco has to offer, then jump behind the wheel of the rugged Porter Trophy Truck and take on the jumps and drops of Mexico’s atmospheric Ensenada Port circuit in the multi-class Landrush. Customize your ride and test yourself against racing icons like Ken Block and Dave Mirra offline or take on the world in 8 player head-to-head online races in the unmissable demo of DiRT 2 – the new standard of off-road racing.

Add Dirt 2 Demo to your Xbox 360 download queue

From Major Nelson

I downloaded it a played it a few days ago. It was good fun but I won't be buying it on the xbox though. PC for me so I can use my G25 with it. I'll just borrow my dads xbox version.

I recommend the demo if you want half an hour of fun and crashing.

I loved it, the handling seems miles above the prior game (which had a floaty central pivot feel to it) and the replays seem more like watching a rally. the 'one to watch' thing at the start is pretty cool, and the game flows really well.

i'll agree that the trialblaser is much better than the baja, and i will stick mainly to the rally.

speaking of the rally, i wish there was a navigator, driving the track it was very easy to cut certain corners, and on one of the hairpins there's a pile of flip inducing boulders, a navigator should tell you about that, and the puddles that block your windscreen (in a very cool way).

i, like mellors, will get this for PC so i cn use the G25