We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

T3hReaper91

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

Replaces: Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe

Converted & Edited By: T3hReaper

Original Model From: NFS Undercover & Test Drive Unlimited

Rims: Tool831

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Vinyl

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Stock Version

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

But his is from NFS Pro Street which means the textures are crap compared to the NFS Undercover model.

With all due respect, all textures made for NFS are crap compared to the originals in TDU. The way which they are done is not meant to be viewed on true full screen, or it could be that all modders are reducing the size of them, but the basic idea behind NFS is to have something which will run high FPS by having good hdr and bad textures.

Mod Edit: Please do not swear, even if you're quoting something. Thanks.

The way which they are done is not meant to be viewed on true full screen, or it could be that all modders are reducing the size of them,

I never down size anything, thats why my mods (Aswell reapers) Always go way over the 1MB limit etc. Specially when doing Body_LR and a Cock_LR etc which are really the main size killers.