We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera + 3 extra Versions

TDUZoqqer

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

+ Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera EDO Competiton

+ Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera EDO Competiton with black roof

+ Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera with little Spoier (really exist)

Replaces: Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe / SE

Converted By: TDUZoqqer

Original Model From: Need for Speed: ProStreet

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Features:

- High Poly Model

- Original Body

- Original Vinyl

- Realistic Editions

- hopefully it will come 2 another Versions (Spyder, but Phantasy)

Bugs:

Vinyl is flakering

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Superleggera Coupe:

20090910205626naaq.jpg 20090910205647pzaw.jpg

Superleggera EDO with colored roof (good for the Grey version)

20090910210113gx86.jpg 20090910210150j921.jpg

Superleggera EDO with black roof (good for the White version )

20090910210548plhl.jpg 200909102106142zy7.jpg

Superleggera with little Spoiler

20090910211200m936.jpg 20090910211230wxz0.jpg

Supeleggra HUD

untitled1gsy5.jpg untitled2hppg.jpg

Download

Coupe 1.0 (11.9.09)

Coupe EDO Competiton with colored roof 1.0 (11.9.09)

Coupe EDO Competiton with black roof 1.0 (11.9.09)

Coupe with little Spoiler 1.0 (11.9.09)

Update: 12.9.

Coupe EDO Competiton with paint roof 1.1.5 (12.9.09)

Coupe EDO Competiton with black roof 1.1.5 (12.9.09)

-----------------------------

Note: on the picture you see Superleggera Rims. Please download Tool's Superleggera to use this rims.

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Why does this Thread just has got a rating of 1 Star? If I want to rate it, it says I've already voted this Thread, but I'm sure I haven't.

Could someone try if he can vote this thread please?

If I have voted this, I'm realy sorry for that and would beg a Mod to maybe undo this (If there's a chance), however this would have happened, because I realy didn't do that? :confused:

If it's a Bug and not my mistake, just ignore me :D

Oh and TDUZoqqer, realy nice work on the Edo Competition Version, even if I could only test it a few minutes ;)

Finally some Superleggera with the logo on the side but i am not a fan of the black stuff on the window and the car looks so cartoon ish in the game

Why fiddeling with the Interior ? it looks good plus now you cant see behind you in the cockpit view

and the engine bay cover looks to black not like the stock SE was in the game

And one thing when are you guys going to put some other tailpipes on the superleggera it stick longer out of the car

But nice mod

Finally some Superleggera with the logo on the side but i am not a fan of the black stuff on the window and the car looks so cartoon ish in the game

Why fiddeling with the Interior ? it looks good plus now you cant see behind you in the cockpit view

and the engine bay cover looks to black not like the stock SE was in the game

And one thing when are you guys going to put some other tailpipes on the superleggera it stick longer out of the car

But nice mod

To address your concerns in order,

Number 1- I don't know yet, haven't driven this car

Number 2- If this is a NFS interior, it probably needs improvement.

Number 3- Look here, sort of looks black, http://www.desktopmachine.com/framepic.php?id=9442&size=w1680

Number 4- The tailpipes appear correct to me, however, adding one or two inches to them wouldn't hurt.

To address your concerns in order,

Number 1- I don't know yet, haven't driven this car

Number 2- If this is a NFS interior, it probably needs improvement.

Number 3- Look here, sort of looks black, http://www.desktopmachine.com/framepic.php?id=9442&size=w1680

Number 4- The tailpipes appear correct to me, however, adding one or two inches to them wouldn't hurt.

The interior looks very similur but there is something bugging me like you sit far away the standart and that black strip over the window just anoying as it take alot of the view

Yes it looks black but it is carbon fiber (if i remember correctly) but the lower splitter on the car is carbon looking so it should be possible

Yeah it would be nice adding some thin to make them longer on a standar they are atleast 2-3 inches longer the normal Gallardo and not chrome

But maybe i am just nitpicking things hehe

But i like the other Superleggera edition that i have a littlbe bit better althoug it has it faults to needs logo and Tailpipes and it would be 110%

eeerm... i have a normal superleggera coupe as donwnload. so you don't have download the EDO if you don't like the stripe, and, I had 5 Pictures of the real one and made the superleggera 1:1 to the one on the pictures

and..., nobody say you 'must' download my mods. Download tool's one, but then it looks a bit more like normal Coupe as a superleggera. but if you will have a real one, you have to download my mod or live without superleggera's

eeerm... i have a normal superleggera coupe as donwnload. so you don't have download the EDO if you don't like the stripe, and, I had 5 Pictures of the real one and made the superleggera 1:1 to the one on the pictures

and..., nobody say you 'must' download my mods. Download tool's one, but then it looks a bit more like normal Coupe as a superleggera. but if you will have a real one, you have to download my mod or live without superleggera's

I have the tool´s one

I have to a apologize i did not see that 1:1 Superleggera did not have that strip over the window :oops:

So i am going to give it ago :), i have seen many cars that you have done and they all look great the Opel Astra OPC is brilliant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...