We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rolls Royce Phantom

StarGT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small bump.

Anybody has any suggestions for rims to replace the ones included?

The stock one looks too small (it's 21 inches in real life), and the tuned one is too large to be true, though rather 'pimped' enough to make Ludacris happy.

But overall, it's still a great mod! :D

I downloaded this and 10 mins later I undownloaded it. StarLeyGT, you might as well have made a Mack truck download, It's a little too big. The spokes are kinda gross too. They look like the spokes Kenya West would've put on his Rolls. Nice try.

It's Kanye West :) and try the stock rims because I agree, the tuned ones are ghastly :p. Also to make it look better (being the massive car that it is) try editing the ride height to 210mm (front and back). It looks much better :D

A small bump.

Anybody has any suggestions for rims to replace the ones included?

The stock one looks too small (it's 21 inches in real life), and the tuned one is too large to be true, though rather 'pimped' enough to make Ludacris happy.

But overall, it's still a great mod!

Well technically the stock ones on this are the right size, but because the tyres themselves are so big they don't look 21" :p. I've looked around for alternate rims but I can't seem to find any that fit well, I'll post in this thread if I find any that fit :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

It's Kanye West :) and try the stock rims because I agree, the tuned ones are ghastly :p. Also to make it look better (being the massive car that it is) try editing the ride height to 210mm (front and back). It looks much better :D

I didn't know when I very first downloaded it that there were 2 rims. I just downloaded the bad ones. I'll getting the actual ones now. I'll see if i can adjust the height...I'm not sure I know how:confused::confused:

P.S. I couldn't care less how to spell Kanye West...:):)

• 2 weeks later...

????

Used Djey's modding tools. You change change all sorts of stuff with it, gear ratios, ride height, car names, it's brilliant. Google it cos I dont think Djey put the lastest version on TDU:c, which is 1.11 I think :p

How specificaly do you change the ride height?:confused::confused: I have Djey's modding tools but I can't find it one there. I'd love to know because I like this car a lot.:):)

Used Djey's modding tools. You change change all sorts of stuff with it, gear ratios, ride height, car names, it's brilliant. Google it cos I dont think Djey put the lastest version on TDU:c, which is 1.11 I think :p

ive got djeys modding tools but i still dont no how to lower it :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
push to СКАЧАТЬ

what about the page after that?:confused:

Not sure if the download is still working, but I get two different pages(same page, different features) when put into google translator or not, might need new file host site?