We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rolls Royce Phantom

StarGT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first download seems to be overly large 8+MB(compared to the second download):confused: and the second one doesn't seem to link to any kind of download:cry: but the page the download button links to shows info about the file but no actual download link!!!

link is worked

this one doesn't from what I found, and the one on the main page is problematic, slow and just gets stuck every time I try downloading from that site!

Ok I downloaded it but I think you need more instructions on how the links work as this is an ENGLISH based site (not everyone here understands RUSSIAN!!)

As for that complicated process after clicking on the link somewhere in this forum (the one I quoted above) just as StarGT said you click on a word that looks like this СКАЧАТЬ

After that is the unexplaned part!! - now you click on this здесь

then click on any one of the bold underlined headings, wait til the timer counts down, and click on this нажмите сюда, enter the code you see in the green, then you are redirected to the big red iFolder site again

THIS time when you click cкачать You SHOULD get the file:confused::ill:

Thanks To StarGT for the link by the way, and sorry I was such a pest!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Thank you StarGT! :) I like this Rolls-Royce a lot as well as your BMW 760Li, they're just look like a real cars! :) I hope you can make the Audi A8 and the Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe from TDU2 for TDU1 because I think TDU1 needs more mods like this, big, full-size luxury saloons to cruise around :D