We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic [1.1]

2CV SUPER GT

Thanks Bugatti Veyron ;)

awesome mod 2cv super gt

but

please answer a question, in the first topic you said

"- Realistic physics (made for Normal mode, don't use this car on Hardcore mode!)"

why don't use in HC???

I like simulation games (Especially GTLegends), I am Hardcore player in TDU and I use G25 racing wheel on cockpit view. I am searching about the better immersion that it possible to have ingame.

I would like to improve the realism of sensation of TDU into my own mods, and I think that normal mod is a better base for do that. There is not "Moon Jump" and the grip give a better sensation with a real separation between when you have grip and when you do not have. I did set the brake distance longer, the grip lower, with a realistic acceleration.

Bugatti Atlantic in the normal mod is harder to drive than any others cars from TDU in hardcore mod and give all is pleasure to drive in normal mode.

I hope you'll have fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having some difficulty installing this....

"current patch can't be installed: patch was not applied as a critical error occured. Please contact modding tools support".

I'm getting this message for both the Bugatti and the Facel Vega, unfortunately (I'll only post once to save repeating the message in both forums)

I have the 1.66a version of TDU, with the megapack, and the 1.67 patch yet still, neither of them will install (before or after I installed the 1.67 patch)

Any help will be appreciated :)

Dan

Couldn't find any log files :(

Unfortunately it also caused my game to crash... I didn't realise it was this at first, so I did a clean reinstall of everything, tried the game, it worked, tried to install the car, the install gave the same error message; and then the game crashed whenever I tried to play it... so I reinstalled again and I guess I'll just have to play without it. It's not the end of the world.

.log files are generated next installe .exe and give some info about instructions failed...

You can also repare your install by Patch installation (manual for 1.67). Patch 1.68 will be able to be installed many times, usefull for repare TDU Database.

[Offtopic] Just out of curiosity, when is the Patch 1.68 going to be released?

And I know there was a thread in which you could post wishes for car names to be in the DB in the 1.68, but I can't find it now.. What happened to it? [/offtopic] :D

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I found the thread.. ;)

Version 1.0 Released !!!

New features :

- New accurate custom camera for hood back and cockpit back

- New set of few real Atlantic color with their proper interior for each one

- Accurate and realist physics (easy drive, fun and faster than version 0.9)

- Custom sounds from real Bugatti engine recording

- New Borrani rims full 3D (20 000 polys for 1 rim without tire, most accurate rim of the game!)

You need to install Patch 1.68 before !!! (can't run without the patch)

Have fun ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mr cars

Really excellent work!!! I can't beleive how far tdu mods have gotten! not long ago we thought it was impossible to add new cars, but now..... excellent work!!

Guest mr cars

i'm assuming you installed 1,68A before the Buggati? Try uninstalling, then download a new copy of the file and install using that

• 2 months later...