We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan GT-R Spec V & Nissan GT-R V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to spoil the fun even before the thread gets moved to Released, but I found a bug on the Spec V. The rear spoiler is transparent.

Awesome mod either way:D

Im guessing you mean its there but when looking through the rear window to the spoiler it is invisible.. If so Tool knows exactly know how to fix it and its very simple.

Im guessing you mean its there but when looking through the rear window to the spoiler it is invisible.. If so Tool knows exactly know how to fix it and its very simple.

Actually, it's not that. On the outside view, or taking a photo, you can see the spoiler, but it's transparent (not invisible). It doesn't happen in the garage though.

Took a pic:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Actually, it's not that. On the outside view, or taking a photo, you can see the spoiler, but it's transparent (not invisible). It doesn't happen in the garage though.

Took a pic:

-Snip-

During testing I never came across that. (See my pictures) Hardly doubt its your graphics but what are they? :)

Edit: Ill have another look anyway once I reinstall TDU again.

That amount of money doesn't look like you cheated at all............

And what has that have to do with anything? Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I cheated because I got bored. I finished the game and I only had 10 cars. So I took the easy way and filled myself up with cash, and only cash, to be able to buy all the cars. After that I've deleted the cheat and never used one again. Believe if you want or don't... It's your choice and I couldn't care less. Now, on with the topic.

During testing I never came across that. (See my pictures) Hardly doubt its your graphics but what are they? :)

Edit: Ill have another look anyway once I reinstall TDU again.

It's an ATI 2600HD Mobility. 256 dedicated, 1Gb shared.

I've never had problems with your mods, this is the first one. I didn't even have that Scuderia logo bug :p

Thanks, aswell I wanna know your ingame graphics settings aswell just wanna know if you use the Nvidia control panel etc. :)

Cause I don't believe anyone else gets this?

Sure. I play with 1280x800, HDR off, details on High and ocasionally turn on AA 4x (it was turned on for the pic I took). I don't use the Nvidia control panel, I have the Catalyst control center, though I don't use it either. I get my settings adjusted in-game only. Oh and my ATI drivers are the 9.10 version.

What I really don't get is that it only happens on the road. When I look at the car in the garage, it looks ok.

EDIT: I tried turning of AA on the road and it got fixed, but when I turned it on again it happened again. Here's a pic:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --