We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan GT-R Spec V & Nissan GT-R V1.2

Tool831

Sure. I play with 1280x800, HDR off and ocasionally turn on AA 4x (it was turned on for the pic I took). I don't use the Nvidia control panel, I have the Catalyst control center, though I don't use it either. I get my settings adjusted in-game only. Oh and my ATI drivers are the 9.10 version.

Tried turning HDR on and checking? :)

Cause I play everything maxed out 4x AA, HDR then running on 1366x768. (I got a 9600GT) So not sure. I can't see why it would go transparent.

If anyone else has the SpecV spoiler going transparent let me know! :)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried turning HDR on and checking? :)

Cause I play everything maxed out 4x AA, HDR then running on 1366x768. (I got a 9600GT) So not sure. I can't see why it would go transparent.

If anyone else has the SpecV spoiler going transparent let me know! :)

Just tried it:p. Though I don't use HDR, because the game starts stuttering with low FPS.

AA on (4x) + HDR, it happens. With AA off + HDR, it doesn't happen and if I turn everything off, it doesn't happen either (I edited my post one minute before you posting yours, to show you a pic of AA off and HDR off).

Garage (AA 4x only):

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

AA on + HDR:

AA off + HDR:

Hmm.. Strange, I think I may be able to fix it, im not 100% sure. Seeing that HDR is always on for me. I'll turn it off and see what happens for me, if it goes transparent then Ill work on a update so it works without HDR. :)

Edit: Okay I just turned HDR off and no AA yet the spoiler is not transparent. I have no clue whats going on for you sorry.

Hmm.. Strange, I think I may be able to fix it, im not 100% sure. Seeing that HDR is always on for me. I'll turn it off and see what happens for me, if it goes transparent then Ill work on a update so it works without HDR. :)

Edit: Okay I just turned HDR off and no AA yet the spoiler is not transparent. I have no clue whats going on for you sorry.

The problem isn't HDR, it's the AA. It only happens if it's on. HDR on or off doesn't change anything (except slowing the game's performance due to my computer being crap). Either way, I'm guessing there's nothing you can do anyway. Thanks for the help ;)

i would like to see the GT-R Prototype from ProStreet...

I was thinking of doing that, however the Shift models are actually more x2 times bigger for more better realistic size I believe. NFS PS models are smaller and have smallish textures, so I don't think it would turn out so great. In my opinion.

have same prob from far distance,u can see it also when car driving out from garage

Yes but on other his mods we can see (not good but) rear lights as i can not say about Bugatti and Nissan... it's too bad, cause Bugatti is my favorite car(( and he made him marvelous except view from far distance of a back part of the car, and i repeat that i can't say this about other his mods.. waiting of comments...:(:(:(

P.S. sorry for off top (massage about Bugatti)

Hey Tool, I got a new development in my weird bug. In photo mode, if I keep AA on and remove the character for the photo, the spoiler turns normal again, but if I set the character to appear or return to the road, it turns transparent again.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the car isn't on the Skyline (sorry, my bad). It's on the Noble M400, with Skyline camera and Ruf Turbo IK (the same I had for the old GT-R mod). I've been trying new IK's to see if any of them solves the problem, but I haven't had any luck yet.

except view from far distance of a back part of the car, and i repeat that i can't say this about other his mods.. waiting of comments...:(:(:(

Like ive said "Thats called 'Body_LR (Low res)' used for when the car is actually far away, it switches models. I believe its used to save FPS"

I might update it later, to at least have the rear lights on it etc.