We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan GT-R Spec V & Nissan GT-R V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Downloaded The SpecV Addon & I Didn't Back Up The Original Files Since I Dono How To Back Up It ... It's Work Well On TDU !

This might be off-topic but as for backing up: I simply copied all the files from the EURO folder to an external HDD so whenever my TDU starts to spasm I simply replace all the files ( or just remember what I changed last so I can change it back :) )

OT: This model is just one piece of a beautiful car.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I need some help!.. When I install both the models and the pysics from the installer that comes with them i get an error about 10 secs into gameplay online it sais "You have been disconnected further to an incoherence in the game data" Is there something im doing wrong i did what the readme.txt files said, or does this model not work on online please help.

You used a physics mod online. *headdesk*

Do you have a backup of your DB.bnk? If so, restore from your backup. If not, install Patch 1.67D, which should wipe all physics changes.

For future reference, the two (widely recognized) "rules" of TDUPE are like the first two rules of Fight Club :cheeky: :

1. You don't use physics mods online.

2. You don't use physics mods online.

In general, change the cars' names in ModTools or TDUPE, but leave performance untouched. Everything possible in ModTools 1.12 is online-safe to change, and everything listed on Dredgy's website as being online-safe is safe as well, but don't touch other settings. Premade physics mods are meant for offline use.

For clarification, the reason physics mods don't work online is because of Atari's cheating detection, which kicks you out if you change horsepower, weight, acceleration, or any number of other key statistics. Many other values, though, aren't restricted in this manner.