We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan GT-R Spec V & Nissan GT-R V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing..!!However i can't make it work.

I installed both versions but none of them works.Only the HUD and the sound.

But the only skyline available to buy is the R-34,whih is faster than i expected it being.. ~340km/h top speed..and that made me believe that this could be R35 with the visuals of the R34 (or the real R34 has that top speed? :O )

I apologize for my TERRIBLE english....:(

• 2 months later...
I'm sorry for this but I'm new and i couldn't find help any where else so I am trying here because I need it for this car , where can I find, tdu mod and play.exe , do I need it to get nissan gtr?

you can find the Mod and play.exe into the downloaded rar. You need the Mod and play.exe to install the car but you can also install it manually. I hope I could help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I have a problem. I installed the physics to GTR and now when i ride it i get a information that "connection has been lost because of the incompatibility of the game" (i don't know how it's sounds in english version - i'm from Poland) Is there any way to fix this without uninstallig physics?

Hi I have a problem. I installed the physics to GTR and now when i ride it i get a information that "connection has been lost because of the incompatibility of the game" (i don't know how it's sounds in english version - i'm from Poland) Is there any way to fix this without uninstallig physics?

The physics were most likely "offline only".