We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 181
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;244213']TDU Modding Tools v1.11, available at Oahu-CarsUnlimited.com. :)

-Leadfoot

is the V1.11 still a beta or something? cuz itsk inda empty, and there is not name editor and etc... only file browser, color editor, and DDS converter

Might I inquire as to what Shift models we might be seeing in the near future?

I'm honestly, going to end up with half of the list. I've said this to a couple of people already (Mainly people on skype). And am sticking to it really, 2 days per car it takes me so that's the reason why I wouldn't mind doing all of them honestly.

It just depends on my life if I can actually do that.

(Note: Other people don't jump for joy just cause ive said this)

There is a sound for the Veyron in the sound forum section, its quite nice and accurate.... U might like putting it in the Koennigseg ccr and upgrading it to level 2, then take the TDU tool and put 4 wheel drive, lower the ride height and put the correct gear ratio and assign sequential-semiautomatic-or automatic(I preffer semiautomatic It gives the car the feeling like U seee from the videos of the car), U can also adjust the suspension and it just feels like the real thing, much better than the Edonis or others.

Sorry for my English but If U want Ill give U gear ratio an my setting for U to test.... thx to all... PEACE & SPEED..... :thumbsup: