We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.2]

Tool831

There is a sound for the Veyron in the sound forum section, its quite nice and accurate.... U might like putting it in the Koennigseg ccr and upgrading it to level 2, then take the TDU tool and put 4 wheel drive, lower the ride height and put the correct gear ratio and assign sequential-semiautomatic-or automatic(I preffer semiautomatic It gives the car the feeling like U seee from the videos of the car), U can also adjust the suspension and it just feels like the real thing, much better than the Edonis or others.

Sorry for my English but If U want Ill give U gear ratio an my setting for U to test.... thx to all... PEACE & SPEED..... :thumbsup:

thanks...going to try right now...

• Replies 181
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see rear lights of Bugatti when it go far away from me... will u fix it?

P.S. sorry for my english..

Thats called 'Body_LR (Low res)' used for when the car is actually far away, it switches models. I believe its used to save FPS.

I might update it.

Tool831 omg thanks u very much...sorry for off top in Nissan GTR topic...if u update this mod i will jump to a ceiling...i waited for it over 5 months and u did it... thanks you again..

Thats called 'Body_LR (Low res)' used for when the car is actually far away, it switches models. I believe its used to save FPS.

tnx for information.

Btw, i have a small thing to ask about.

The revs on this car... The cockpit tachometer goes to 6500 RPM only if the real RPM's are 8000-8500, so it works fine on the Edonis. But If you'd for example place this Veyron on the ME 4-12, which does rev 6500, the cockpit tachometer only goes to 5100 RPM's. which isn't fun cause that car is prefect for the Veyron. SO:

Is there a solution for this?

I don't know if it's possible, but can the spoiler be movable?:confused: I've seen somewhere, I think in your LP640 thread, that it can be assigned to windows, in LP640's case, the vents could go up and down with the windows. You said that it wouldn't look good. But can it be done on Veyron because IMO it would look, hmm.. Awesome? Not requesting, just asking if something like that could be done.. Great model btw.. :D:thumbsup:

very awesome mod, but on my edonis, the rearview mirror is grey (with internal view), same problem to you?

u have to change "Camera Swap: Jaguar XKR"

Tool, can u make Body_LR like u made it on Lambo LP640 it's incredible...when we look at Bugatti from far distance we can't see such things like doors handles, cover of petrol tank, but on lambo we can see all this, including the inscription "Lamborghini" on the back part of the car (( i think u understand what i'm saying about..tnx u..

P.S. if u want i can make some photos...and sorry for my bad english..