We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Volkswagen Scirocco

Tool831

• Replies 68
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are talking if there were never a Scirocco for TDU but Frank Wienberg and Thunderhawk already made a real great one...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/sign

dont know whats up with you guys but i rly must say that this is...cant say...

you cant imagine how this pisses me off!

yeah tool you know that you always did the same things as the german modders...they quitted their mods because u did them faster..but with this one....you know frank is/was working on this for soooo long and did a realy great job...but because it was not made by you or reaper nobody cared, and now that you did the same thing again everybody loves YOU for "finnaly doing a scirocco" and "ahh its so great" WTF?!

Sorry Tool but this is way out of line.

IMO

Correction Tool just converted the car from NFS Shift. It has a high poly interior from shift that is why it is done. If you prefer franks work then use that but all i am going to say is i know what version i will be using.

People can do whatever mod they want even if it has already been done by another modder.

Sorry Tool but this is way out of line.

IMO

I didn't pick the car, as it says on first post

"This was hand picked by the friendly people (Sp33d, T3hReaper, TSS) from skype last night. :)"

I had nothing to do with this car, I asked some friends what they want me to do next, if you don't appreciate me doing it take it up with them. ;) Specially one being a moderator.

------------

It's upto the users of TDUCentral to choose what they want.

I love this car,but i have the gauges bug i don t now by you,but by me i go 180km/h and the gauges inside the car are at 100km/h,and the front lights are not good,they are silver and they should be black

your lights: http://www.imagesforme.com/show.php/765135_scirocco..JPG

and how they should be: http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/volkswagen/scirocco/autowp.ru_volkswagen_scirocco_r-line_4.jpg